So...Does the Democratic Party Hate White people? (CRT)

Is it? Aren’t parents addressing it at their school boards?

Isn’t CRT “top down”?

2 Likes

Why? You and I know what CRT is.

:rofl: No it isn’t.

Agreed. There is no “black history”, just history.

1 Like

This article does not include the curriculum, syllabus or really any documentation of the “CRT” teachings in that school.

Guys it’s not that hard… spot the grift. 130k schools… and in 7 months of crying… how many have actually provide curriculum… worksheets… speeches… ANYTHING that shows CRT being taught to grade school kids?

Who is teaching graduate level legal theory to little Johnny at oak creek elementary?

2 Likes

banning the teaching of an inherently racist ideology and the process of viewing everything in society through a racial lens is not “racism”. that prevents continued racism

that’s why people who value civility abd society are banning it

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The Woke

But it is… but it specifically attempts to bring focus on black people and their historic contributions and oppression.

Given your definition…BHM should also be banned…do you agree with that??

Why?

Yeah not so much. Out front? More like waterskiing behind. I know someone who has a history degree from A&M with a focus on the South and knew nothing about the Tulsa and other massacres because it wasn’t taught. Nothing about the abuses during Reconstuction, lend lease programs, etc etc.

No, the version that is largely taught in the US is we had a civil war and that settled it and everything has been fine since. Some want to keep it that way, some want reality to be taught, warts and all.

1 Like

Not true.

Oklahoma is not in the south. Texas A&M? Tulsa is not in Texas either.

1 Like

ok well i’ll never agree that banning racism is racism but i exist in reality.

bhm? black history month?

that’s comically reductive and untrue

again, at Gettysburg all the gory details are taught, shown, highlighted, on display, etc

nothing is being hidden

Yes. Black History Month.

Should it be banned?

i dont know about “banned”. every month should be black history month far as im concerned in that we should always be celebrating all that we achieved

but as an actual progressive, we should strive to move beyond focusing on particular “races” and just be one people, together as one race.

no more “black studies” “affirmative action” etc

everyone is equal to everyone else already

2 Likes

Not banned. Just not official.

2 Likes

I agree with this.

I disagree with this. But I understand.

i’m not surprised. i’m way “ahead of my time” on this

As I’ve occasionally said when folks say Cultural Marxism is some unimportant obscure academic nothingsauce: if the influences of Cultural Marxism were suddenly subtracted from their lives as if it had never been they might not even recognize themselves.

1 Like