So do democrats still believe

Well, at least you do.

You’re demonstrating the title of this thread. :+1:

1 Like

Well if we’re going to talk about what presidents have said, let’s make sure not to leave out Trump talking about taking people’s guns first and then going to court, which would violate the 2nd and 4th amendments - so my original point stands.

Here is an article that documents that.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/376097-trump-take-the-guns-first-go-through-due-process-second/amp/

Look again. It’s not just Democrats who can see Trump’s plain language.

What is “our” culture? Describe it.

1 Like

I could say the same to all you libs with your Trump is going to be a dictator on day one, when the reality is he will issue executive orders to accomplish what he indicated. Just like eveyone before him including the sainted Biden.

The gaslighting and lying about what was said and meant says more about your side than anything else.

2 Likes

Thing is - I’m actually a conservative who would still be in the GOP if they hadn’t sacrificed their conservative principles on a whiny dirty old man like Trump. And yes I’m harder on republicans now than I am on democrats because the GOP should have known better. The GOP betrayed myself and other actual conservatives. At least the democrats stayed consistent - as much as I may disagree with some of their positions. I can respect that. I have absolutely no respect for the GOP after their betrayal of conservatives.

1 Like

well lets see he was either talking about poisoning the pure-blood of US citizens’ race by miscegenation (probably just whites) as hitler feared in mein kampf etc

or he was referring to “blood” in a more metaphorical anthropomorphic sense of America (lifeblood, e.g) being “poisoned” by the drugs, disease, crime brought in by immigrants outside of the immigration system.

given that in the nation pulse interview or whatever (and the 2016 debates) he was actively addressing the drugs, diseases etc by illegal immigration issues when he made the comment both times i’m going to say the latter. but maybe that’s only because i dont think he (or anyone in our govt despite their abundant corruption and incompetence and disdain for its citizens) has “master race nazi” inclinations.

which one do you think?

where did he use nazi symbols?

I’m not sure, someone else mentioned it.

you’re going to agree that he does that without knowing whether or not he does ?

Could be the bulk mail ballot scheme ripe for fraud the Dems are so invested in. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

A, I choose A.

why? what compels you to think he is nazi?

please use examples as proof.

hell i might be convinced

In my opinion he deliberately uses Nazi language in political speeches, and that opinion is based on the words that come out of his mouth.

ok i understand.

where has he done this?

and please, keep in mind what nazis actually say

It’s already been posted in this thread, as you know. You don’t think he was using Nazi language, or you don’t care. I certainly never expected anything else from you.

It’s actually both.

Because Hitler meant both as well.

Notice how forum democrats are avoiding Biden…you can’t run away. Biden is doing precisely what you all want.

As for conservatives here…stop allowing libs to deflect from there policies. No wonder we can’t win. You’re all allowing yourselves to be manipulated.

And I find that discouraging.

2 Likes

i dont have the thread memorized. i’m a thinking man. not a savant man. if you knew so well of such examples you would post them in my face (you still have that chance)

please post an example. he’s such a raging nazi now shouldn’t be hard.

all i ask

i’ll check back.

why A? examples please

you both knew i was going to ask. so post your homework.