So do democrats still believe

It’s already been posted in this thread, as you know. You don’t think he was using Nazi language, or you don’t care. I certainly never expected anything else from you.

It’s actually both.

Because Hitler meant both as well.

Notice how forum democrats are avoiding Biden…you can’t run away. Biden is doing precisely what you all want.

As for conservatives here…stop allowing libs to deflect from there policies. No wonder we can’t win. You’re all allowing yourselves to be manipulated.

And I find that discouraging.

2 Likes

i dont have the thread memorized. i’m a thinking man. not a savant man. if you knew so well of such examples you would post them in my face (you still have that chance)

please post an example. he’s such a raging nazi now shouldn’t be hard.

all i ask

i’ll check back.

why A? examples please

you both knew i was going to ask. so post your homework.

btw i do realize this is way off topic of this thread

if you want to finally show trump’s true nazi colors maybe here:

Stocks booming
Housing equity booming
Income is way up
When I travel abroad people respect us again
Inflation is declining
Highest oil production in history
Manufacturing is coming back

What is there not to like?

2 Likes

This is a stupid game you’re playing. You know what the Trump quote is, and you know what the Hitler quote is. You just don’t care.

1 Like

yet polls so low

what are people really seeing???

1 Like

i dont play games.

i want to see examples of trump using nazi symbols . you agreed with the previous poster he does. so you must see them. please show

all i’m asking.

Nazi language, paraphrasing Hitler. I already clarified this for you, you’re spinning in circles to defend this nonsense.

1 Like

I’m just going to pick this one:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Blood and soil is a Nazi symbol. Trump used it. Twice.

1 Like

where’s them “symbols”?

don’t evade please

from 2016 to 2024 almost. two times. with pertinent context

definitely a nazi huh?

Doom a gloom media?

I already said that I didn’t know what that poster was referring to. How many times are you going to ask me the same questions?

why are you asking?

The truth as regards Biden.

Under what context is it ok to use Nazi rhetoric?