Snowflake Ben Shapiro gets triggered by right-wing British journalist

This interview is amazing.

It shows Shapiro’s usual tricks failing.

He is not a good debater. He is good at rhetoric, but not at actually defending his position.

2 Likes

The life of Brian debate still ranks as of the bet thing i have seen on British tv

Ben Shapiro accused him of being left due to the way he framed his questions and…I agree…plus…it was obvious.

Sure it was.

Thats the right standard answer to anything these days - accuse the other person of being a “leftist”.

1 Like

Oh sorry. He isnt ■■■■■■■ insane conservative…excuse me…

Thank you for the compliment.

It was in how the interviewer framed his questions that determined him to be a leftist…and nothing more.

Sorry, facts don’t care about your feelings.

3 Likes

You’re digging a deeper hole for yourself. Andrew Neil works for a publication that supports the conservative party of England and was picked by Rupert Murdock to do editing for the Sunday Times.

I’ll accept the premise that a conservative can defined differently throughout the world, but here’s the problem: Shapiro makes no distinction. He paints everybody in the left-right binary, regardless of country. He calls him a member of the left because he asked his position on punishment of abortion. Shaprio was unaware that the host Neil likes to take positions opposite of the guest.

Like I said before, you’re digging yourself a hole, you cannot logically get out. Shapiro himself said he was “owned” and didn’t realize the politics of the host.

4 Likes

What you saw was a Shapiro tactic failing hard because Andrew Neil wouldn’t play his game.

2 Likes

You’re just mad that he asked actual tough questions that your boy choked on.

2 Likes

Ben got destroyed then apologized.

I think sym wants others to frame questions as Rush or Sean would. That’s just not realistic for every interviewer.

2 Likes

And that’s no exagerration, that’s what he said.

The point here is that most of us here, come from various points-of-view. We listen to each other and debate ideas. I am moderate, slightly right. Some are religious right. Some are libertarians. Some are liberals. With Shapiro, his big thing is about “owning the libs”. He’s not interested in having conversations or proposing ideas. Neil wanted to know his viewpoint on punishment on abortion, and he didn’t provide any.

3 Likes

If he didn’t like the questions asked by a real journalist, I guess Ben should stick to debating 18 year olds.

4 Likes

Ben won’t even let this tough interviewer interview him again.

He’s not tough enough.

Well…so much for honesty in this thread.

The good news is…it’s Mother’s Day. I hope everyone has the opportunity to spend some time with their mother today. Mine is 87 and makes this day even more precious.

1 Like

The interviewer is a right winger. Shapiro made an absolute fool of himself when he accused Neil of being a lefty. If you don’t believe me ask the poms on here how preposterous the suggestion Neil is a lefty is?

Here’s an interesting question.

Had Shaprio done the exact same interview with the exact same questions and got destroyed the exact same way and found out later that the reporter was a moderate or just slightly left, would he have apologized?

1 Like

Neil isn’t a leftist, simply because they are both Conservatives doesn’t mean he isn’t going to ask Ben hard questions. If ben wanted a softball interview he should have stayed in America.

5 Likes