Snowflake Ben Shapiro gets triggered by right-wing British journalist

The Article on the story

Ben Shaprio went on the BBC to talk about his new book. The interviewer was a right-winger named Andrew Neil. Neil works for The Spectator and holds conservative positions.

In the interview, Neil asks Shapiro about his support of the new Georgia abortion law, why he complains about ugly discourse, but at the same time creates Youtube videos entitled “Shapiro destroys transgenderism and abortion”, and why he calls all Palestine people terrorists and evil. Shapiro instead does what any slimy political pundit does and attacks the questioner and denies what he said.

Neil was professional throughout the interview and didn’t play Shapiro’s dodge game. Shapiro kept on calling Neil a hack, a loser with no followers, a left-winger, and wanted him to acknowledge he was a member of the left.

In the video, TYT points out that Shapiro’s denials were false. He did say those things. I posted an article below, showing Shapiro apologizing to Neil, admitting he was wrong and didn’t know about his political background.

Personally, I have never been a fan of Shapiro. Some people think he’s a political genius, because he talks really really fast, but in reality, he doesn’t really have anything intelligent to say and simply a religious right guy, obsessed with gays and trans folks.

The interview also showed how much American journalism has decayed. Most of our political pundits go to their safe spaces and refuse to answer questions which challenge their beliefs.

I’m sorry, who exactly is Ben Shapiro?

I could give a trumps ass what a 17 year old thinks. Sounds like he hit all the right notes for the Cons before he actually had any life experiences. Sad.

1 Like

Um. He’s not 17.

Did you even read the wiki?

Look at me defending Shapiro. That’s not at all what I’m doing. I just can’t believe you looked got “he’s 17” from reading the wiki article.

Ben Shapiro is an American conservative political commentator, writer, and lawyer. When he was 17 (2001) he became the youngest nationally syndicated columnist in the United States. He writes columns for Creators Syndicate and Newsweek, serves as editor-in-chief for The Daily Wire, which he founded, and hosts The Ben Shapiro Show, a daily political podcast and radio show. He was editor-at-large of Brietbart News between 2012-2016. He’s written 10 books.

I watched this…it was amusing…

I don’t think Shapiro realised you don’t get soft touch interviews over here,people are challenged on their views no matter what there political leanings may be.

I loved how he accused Neil of being on the left,utterly laughable to anybody familiar with his history.Alex Jones also made a fool of himself with Andrew Neil

1 Like

It was indeed. Shapiro couldn’t answer basic questions, and then tried desperately to change the subject matter. This is what happens when he debates REAL people, not going to college campuses and debating people half his age.

2 Likes

Yeah…he used the lame tactic of attacking the host because he was busted…

2 Likes

This interview was a complete dumpster fire. Seriously, who goes to an interview without the basic knowledge of who is interviewing them?

That was an excellent interview where the person being interviewed, exposed how biased the interviewer was, who attempted to lie about his leftist bias, under the guise of posing as neutral.

I love observing sheople being fed their sheople food…expose themselves by regurgitating what’s being fed as baaaaa, baaaaa, baaaaad. Today…it’s Ben Shapiro…amirite? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Neil is not a left-wing. That’s the point. Look him up.

Consider this thread title…labeling the British journalist as “right-wing” and yet that same journalist frames the questions to Shapiro regarding abortion as being in “the dark ages”? Yeah…that’s a right-wing reference, isn’t it? Be truthful to yourself before you can espouse “the truth” to others.

2 Likes

Shapiro of course. The thing about it. He doesn’t actually do research. He has his talking points and that’s it.

1 Like

So much irony. Where even to start?

3 Likes

Dude, do research on Andrew Neil. He works for The Spectator, a conservative magazine.

Yep, he pulled his own Shapiro.

1 Like

You may attempt to label someone a conservative from some other country whose scope of what is a conservative, is obviously different than in the United States. The perfect example is a conservative from the US…Ben Shapiro…discussing abortion with this British “conservative” who is obviously way left of Ben. Anyone who is being honest about what they just observed can easily identify who was on the left and who held positions espoused by the right. Now the question becomes…are you honest?

You are now doing what Ben attempted to do (and don’t realize it).

4 Likes

You are right that a conservative in the UK is different to a conservative in the US and much of that is down to culture. But if you label Andrew Neil to the far left of Shaprio that must mean Shaprio is a far right extremist.

I dont think Andrew Neil has ever been accused of being to the left.

And as Tommy said, the interviewing techniques in the UK are very different. There is much less pandering like you see here in the US. Politicians and public figures are called out on their opinions and views. The equivalent of political shows like Hannity is when they go on UK chat shows then they are pretty much guaranteed an easy ride.

1 Like