SNOOZE FEST: Dems Go Dull in Final Debate, CNN’s Van Jones Says ‘Nothing I Saw Can Take Out Trump’

Originally published at: SNOOZE FEST: Dems Go Dull in Final Debate, CNN’s Van Jones Says ‘Nothing I Saw Can Take Out Trump’ | Sean Hannity

The top six Democrats took the debate stage in Des Moines, Iowa Tuesday night; an event described by most pundits as “Dull night of the living dead” and a total “snooze fest” as the candidates called for new entitlements and repeatedly ripped President Trump.

“As a progressive, to see those two [Warren and Sanders] have that level of vitriol was very dispiriting. And I want to say that tonight for me was dispiriting. Democrats got to do better than what we saw tonight. There was nothing I saw tonight that would be able to take Donald Trump out, and I want to see a Democrat in the White House as soon as possible,” lamented CNN’s Van Jones.

.@VanJones68: “There was nothing I saw tonight that would be able to take Donald Trump out.”

Democrats should be very worried.

pic.twitter.com/bQgbCHzxqt

— Benny (@bennyjohnson) January 15, 2020

“In a week of historic consequences as Congress moves towards the third presidential impeachment in the nation’s history, this debate was primarily a very dull affair packed with stump speeches and contenders going through zombified motions,” writes Deadline.

Read the full report here.