Smart marketing by Trump

if someone would have only paid me a dollar a post, i’d be up $59k.

■■■■■

1 Like

On just the new forum alone. :rofl:

That still kills me.

2 Likes

Everyone nowadays to the soros cash fund here at hannity.

One only need apply to @WuWei for the loot.

Allan

1 Like

With Sneak’s post count, he is too busy flying around on his private jet, or lounging on his yacht.

i didn’t say anything at the time but what i had done was gone into my preferences and in the “Notes” box typed how many posts i had on the old board. didn’t wanna forget.

and she thought all that was here. i was a typing MACHINE!!!

(you have to say that last sentence very low to start and increase the volume to a scream)

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That is amazing!

Damn Conan. What a dilemma. King Trump calls you Super Elite. But based on your posting history you hate the elites. That’s a conundrum. Seems you’ve become exactly what you hate.

Granted, those of us paying attention knew that a long time ago. But by all means continue. I never get tired of watching Trumpists just make up their rules as they go along.

5 Likes

Doesn’t change nothing lib.

Of course not. I’ve known you were full of ■■■■ for years. I just can help but laugh about it.

I’m elite as hell, but these days, actual conservatives like me have no home.

The cult of The_Donald has a gatekeeping mentality that is disturbing to say the least. Retards now have a voice that resonates with the chromosomally challenged among us. Who knew that extra chromosome would mean extra ■■■■■■■ stupid?

3 Likes

Jealousy is such an ugly emotion…

1 Like

Why you got my name in your mouth, Allan?

Does membership come with an ID card and decoder ring?

The mug is round; the jar is round … they should call it Roudtine

Anyone know whether Soros offers a 401K for all this posting? I gotta think about the future, after all.

1 Like

Ok ok. All this bragging. 'pon my word. While you hard luck cases were busy here…and I confess that I never even heard of the place until yesterday (Thought Hannity only tweeted…He never mentioned his forum) I been slaving away with nearly 7k posts over on defunct ToBlazes. Beck run us ALL off. All our neat yak flew off to Pluto on 6/24. So I decided to bring my brand to this dump. Jeez.

Howdies ya’ll!!

You’ve never heard of the hannity forum. In its heyday (2004-2008) it was a hip and happening place. Oh the stories I could tell you and the people that I have met.

Welcome. I too am an oldtimer.

Allan

1 Like

I have been around even before algore gave us the internet. Was doing GEnie BBS back in 1986. However… I’m here bekez Glenn Beck run us all off. Before that I was on goofy RedState for awhile and before that I was doing my own thing on a pretty nifty political website I was running. Thanks for the howdy!

1 Like

You’ve been going downhill hill for a while now. :wink: