Sleepy, Creepy, Gropey joe biden...HOMEWRECKER

Looks like joe and jill biden’s 45-years-old lie is coming to an end. These two claim they met in 1975 after joe saw her picture in an advertisement, but according to jill’s former husband, the two were having an affair which began a few years before that.

A report I heard earlier suggested that jill worked in biden’s office and they started up during that time. joe and the office girl does sound familiar.

And her former husband says he donated over $12,000 to biden’s first senate campaign. Ouch.

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: General Slop from Various Threads +fd

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: General Slop from Various Threads +fd

A post was merged into an existing topic: General Slop from Various Threads +fd

Mod Note

This thread topic is not “Trump!” Stay on topic please.

Ouch is right.

12,000 is a hefty donation.

Truth be told he is probably glad he got rid of her. The odd way she flaunts her Doctor of Education title speaks of a confidence issue.

Read the romantic WIKI tale for comparison on how they met. Sounds like they both could be “right.”

:man_shrugging:t3:

No he’s still bitter he lost Jill if you read the article, which is him making all kinds of suppositions.

Is this why you’re not voting for him?

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Yes. If you ever want to know the truth about someone, you should always ask and trust their spouses ex…

I know my Ex wife is by far the expert on my current wife and our realtionship!

1 Like

Forty five years and still in love. Compare that.

1 Like

Does the GOP care about the morality of politicians now?

There was a multitude of reasons before I ever heard anything about this. I never knew THE LOVE DOCTOR jill had been previously married.

Sounds like she was giving joe just what the Dr, ordered.

I suggest we make a law that no one who has had an affair can occupy the office of President, effective January 20, 2021.

Don’t forget, Jo Jorgensen is on the ballot in all 50 states

1 Like

Don’t know.

I always have.

:joy: :rofl: ARE YOU ■■■■■■■ SERIOUSLY RUNNING WITH THIS? :joy:

5 Likes

They are lol. Chef’s kiss. It’s perfection.

4 Likes

Why? Is it racist, or is it sexist to bring it up??

Or some new excuse to protect the little snowflakes??

A post was merged into an existing topic: General Slop from Various Threads +fd

Probably easier to do when you forget 42 of those years.

Please don’t stop. I love it.

2 Likes