Slain Missouri Ku Klux Klan leader's wife admits killing him

Wouldn’t want to misrepresent them after all.

What the hell is “traveled men?” Or “untraveled warriors?”

Is this a PokemonGo thing? Sorry, I don’t play it.

Who knows what the heck you’re talking about in this KKK dude got murdered thread. Or what your points are. Distractions maybe? Trying to convince us all that there aren’t a bunch of White Supremacists maybe?

Klansmen are probably the most wrongfully disparaged groups in America. You have some very bad people in that group, but you also have people that are very fine people. When you get to know them they usually don’t seem so bad. I say that If you don’t personally know someone then you shouldn’t have an opinion about them based on their associations.

2 Likes

The Klann is a bunch of beer bellied clowns. They march every once in a while and drink beer and watch TV the rest of the time.

2 Likes

And boy oh boy do they love conservatism.

Really? How would you know?
First hand experience?

Saying the KKK is nothing is equivalent to picking out groups of small businessess in a specific industry and then ignoring the entire industry.

Saying they’re something is equivalent to talking bull ■■■■■

1 Like

What we should do is interview all the liberal and progressive klansmen who voted for Obama and Hillary and see what they say. It would actually be a very interesting conversation.

Dude. You just proved my point. You just ignored the entire industry.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:

Damm…she shot shot his chances of become next democrat senator.

3 Likes

Damn. Didn’t think of that. Who will libs and progressives vote for if not KKK members?

Strom Thurmond left the Democrats to become a Republican. I guess he felt more at home there.

David Duke, the former KKK grand wizard:

“We are determined to take our country back,” Duke said from the rally, calling it a “turning point.” “We are going to fulfill the promises of Donald Trump. That’s what we believed in. That’s why we voted for Donald Trump, because he said he’s going to take our country back.”

You’re right, Cali. How about we base our opinions of people based upon their actions, not their associations?

After all, I’m sure there are many fine people who are “associated” with BLM and ANTIFA despite the very bad people who give the group a bad name.

KKK… brought to you by the democrat party… Robert KKK Byrd…

Yeah, they love them conservatism… Kiind of like they love the new slave labor coming across the border…

Stripes haven’t changed too much over the years, have they :rofl:

1 Like

Well, we know kkk types vote Trump today. I think that says it all.

Just reminding people not to pee their pants when they hear about these klansmen in the shadows. There’s no need to be frightened, and it’s OK to realize these are nobody worth horking over. :wink:

Only 50 people died in 2018 due to white supremacy movements in the United States. That’s not a big deal.