SKIPPING TOWN? Biden Ditches New Hampshire Before Primary Results, Heads to South Carolina

Originally published at: SKIPPING TOWN? Biden Ditches New Hampshire Before Primary Results, Heads to South Carolina | Sean Hannity

Former Vice President Joe Biden announced Tuesday his plans to leave New Hampshire before polls close in the nation’s first primary; traveling to South Carolina to headline a “kick-off rally.”

“The former vice president abruptly announced on Tuesday morning that he won’t spend primary night in New Hampshire as planned and instead is flying to South Carolina to headline a newly scheduled kick-off rally in the state he’s long considered his campaign firewall,” reports Fox News.

“We’re going to head to South Carolina tonight,” Biden told reporters Tuesday. “And I’m going to Nevada… we’ve got to look at them all.”

2020 Watch-New: ⁦@JoeBiden⁩ Will not be in New Hampshire tonight. The former vice president is flying to South Carolina later today and will headline a campaign kickoff event in SC tonight #nhpolitics #FITN #2020Election #JoeBiden pic.twitter.com/JvLASjXCK1

— Paul Steinhauser (@steinhauserNH1) February 11, 2020

Recent polls from the Granite State have Biden behind Bernie Sanders, Pete Buttigieg, Elizabeth Warren, and possibly Amy Klobuchar.

“I took a hit in Iowa and I’m probably going to take a hit here,” Biden said during Friday night’s Democratic Debate.

Read the full report here.

Source: Fox News