Six replies per day limit for new posters?

either do i

this may be a big thing, but…

first, i love the way this site works on my phone. if the heading part could disappear as you scroll down that would even be cooler. then when you scroll back up it appears again. i’ve see that a lot and it’s a real screen (space) saver.

And here’s another one who will be done in about 10 minutes. :grinning:

1 Like

Yeah I can definitely tell this site was optimized for mobile devices.

Another thing I like is that the coding plays much nicer with Safari. I usually keep two half sized windows (sometimes three) on my 13inch MacBook Pro. The old site never liked that; it was a garbled mess. Chrome did alright but I don’t use Chrome often due to the horrible battery drain on Macs. Plus iCloud syncing works better for me.

So overall I am super impressed. I’m really hoping everyone migrates over.

FKA ShinGouki

wouldn’t it be more beneficial to not limit the number so as to allow observation of the number of posts to identify these “bots” early?

There will be quite a few over and done fairly quickly. Definitely don’t like that little quirk.:slightly_frowning_face:

How does one make it out of new user status?

i think everyone changing names will confuse people more so than the board redesign. maybe people could do their names like this for awhile…

Bob (FKA John), etc.

there should be no post limit especially for us old timers. during a heated discussion 15 (or even 50) posts can be hit in a very short time

1 Like

How does someone get moved out of “new poster” status?

Try a PM to Administrator. He will see that you’re a regular from the old board and should kick you up to normal posting ability.

Try a PM to Administrator. He will see that you’re a regular from the old board and should kick you up to normal posting ability.

First step, remove the L from your forehead
Second step, move back to the UK

:nerd_face:

:rofl:

Zing!

Wow I can feel the love LOL

j/k

She was lookin kinda dumb with her finger and her thumb in the shape of an…

Just testing

Nemesis is a female?

I’m moving folks up as I have time, as long as they’re long term posters I recognize.

2 Likes