Six people arrested so far as part of Neo Nazi terrorist group

Nice deflection. I guess you couldn’t find in his initial statements his condemning anyone, right? Just admit that Trump* dropped the ball.

■■■■■ all y’all jumped down Obama’s throat when he said that the police “acted stupidly”. Obama later clarified, but at that point it was too late.

Why is it always a follow up or one 2 days later where he finally clarifies? Just like Helsinki.

All of us can do better…Trump included but that doesn’t excuse your misplaced disdain. He was very specific, very clear, very definitive on who he stands against and…did so in less than 48 hours of the young lady being killed. That’s reasonable…if…you’re reasonable. The problem is, you aren’t. You’ve been brainwashed into still standing by this phony, unreasonable allegation? Why persist in this fruitless endeavor? Seriously…why? Do you think you’re helping our country? Do you think you’re uniting this country? Are you a part of the problem…or the solution? Seriously…ask yourself this very important question?

1 Like

Here’s the very first sentence in your posted article; President Donald Trump spoke on Saturday, Aug. 12, 2017, about violent protests between white nationalists and those opposing them in Charlottesville, Va.

This is sheople food. It’s all good guys on one side and bad guys on the other. Why do you swallow such feces?

Does this apply to all of the liberal protestors who stick around when the radical left fringe starts smashing windows and lobbing weapons at police? Because I could have sworn I have a distinct memory of certain media and political figures making it clear that most of them were good people despite the violent actions of some in instances like Ferguson.

3 Likes

Millions. This is a clean sign white supremacy is on the rise. It’s a white lash.

Why didn’t he do it immediately? It’s not so freakin hard to do.

That’s not Trumps quote.

He strongly condemned ALL the hate that was there. What you’re saying is that he didn’t single out just one side. ANTIFA came for one reason…violence. They don’t live there my friend. The media did not acknowledge them but the President did. Some…like yourself, took his condemnation as not condemning the racists. The next time around…he made himself even more clear and was very specific. Isn’t it weird though…years later, what’s remembered is what you’ve stated thus far.

What I addressed was how the coverage you chose to use, spun the event;" white nationalists and those opposing them". Would you call that the truth, the whole truth…and nothing but the truth? I wouldn’t. It’s being spun for one side. Can you admit that?

I don’t need Trump’s quote. He can speak for himself. Listen to what he said at the time. He STRONGLY condemned the hate in Charlottesville. ALL of it.

Name one.

They can’t wake up…indoctrination done it’s job.

Please circle the good ones:

3 Likes

so far only one group has planned to murder and it wasn’t the liberals.

Out of your carefully handpicked picture from the WN rally the night before?

Lame.

How about some photos of the thousands lining the streets the next day not associated with those jackasses?

Go ahead… Show us the good ones.

Post the pictures I asked for and I will.

I like how this thread is about how white nationalist are not a big deal, even though 6 of them were just arrested for planning to murder people.

Trump didn’t denounce the nazis head on until the media excoriated him for tiptoeing around them. He realized smoke screening for nazis wasn’t a good look.

6 out of a population of 330,000,000.

How many murders were committed in Detroit in the last week?

How many in Chicago, Dallas, LA, or any of a hundred other large cities.

On the scale of problems these nuts are way down towards the bottom.

Obviously that’s all of them, there definitely hasn’t been an uptick in white nationalist violence in recent years…