Six people arrested so far as part of Neo Nazi terrorist group

I’m not so sure there are good antifa.

But maybe.

The Charlottesville lie is deeply implanted in the psyche of some.

2 Likes

I was referring to those that may desire to have confederate statues removed or relocated? I definitely wasn’t referring to ANTIFA. In fact, I’m denouncing ANTIFA as a terrorist organization that instigates violence as their only method of protest. I do not remember a single media outlet denouncing them. Don Lemon of CNN was even portraying them in a positive light.

Yeah, I know. But antifa were the other side in the “both sides” argument.

Still not sure there are any good ones.

But maybe.

Well get ready…the protest Monday will be portrayed by the media as Charlottesville et vu…all over again.

The unite the right rally was not organized by “good people”.

1 Like

Whether it was or not, there were many people who cared only about the statues and were there for that reason.

2 Likes

There were good people there whose intent was to save this part of our nation’s history that those statues represented…period. The reason “we” have laws, is because we have asses among us that create the need. It’s unfortunate but it’s true. That doesn’t in any way demean the good intent of law abiding citizens but the media didn’t portray that…at all. President Trump did and was the ONLY one to do so. Hell…I remember it well…you couldn’t. I wonder if you’ve grown up yet?

2 Likes

Anyone who showed up and saw that the rally was a bunch of nazis and decided to protest alongside them anyways are not “good people.”

2 Likes

As soon as they saw the rally was a bunch of nazis, they should have turned around. Instead, they decided to stand alongside nazis. They aren’t good people. Their stand against the removal of statues of those who fought for slavery was more important than their stand against nazis. They aren’t good people.

5 Likes

…and you make very strong judgements…based on very little information. I’d put my “feelings” away when attempting to discern the truth. This method allows you to be more accurate in your conclusions.

3 Likes

You’re making a lot of assumptions you cannot possibly prove.

If only antifa hadn’t shown up doing what antifa does, the other idiots would have likely gone away peacefully and looking as stupid as they always do.

Doesn’t change the fact that many people cared only about the statues and were there for ONLY that reason.

2 Likes

Supporting statues of slave defenders and standing alongside nazis to do so. Such good people.

8 Likes

Yeah…“we” would all be better off had Thomas Jefferson never been born…amirite?

pelosi’s father was mayor of Baltimore and was present at the dedication ceremony of said statues while in office. I don’t hear your fearless leader denouncing her “racist” father or any of the other DEMOCRAT slave owners, secessionists, confederates and segregationists.

Just the ginned up movement to remove the statues to keep some idiots angry about history.

1 Like

I get it. In your eyes Trump* has had the perfect Presidency.

All Trump* had to do was condemn the white supremacist who killed that woman. Denounce white supremacists as bad people. He couldn’t even do that until the backlash was so great he had to make a second statement about it.

1 Like

Are you referring to the people chanting 'Jews will not replace us"? Or the ones who ran a woman over with a car?

3 Likes

My friend…wake up. Stop regurgitating what you’ve been fed.

1 Like

Jews will not replace us. Hundreds of them. With torches. Plant that in the ■■■■■■■ psyche.

2 Likes

And that should happen with the rally Monday.

Any 2Aer sees a neo Nazi or white supremacist, they should immediately call them out, and get the police’s attention.

The President could not make his and my point any more clear. What a shame that so many of us people, have been manipulated by the media…into sheople. Just listen to the bleeting in this very thread and they identify themselves.