Six capitol police officers facing possible charges

She had a right to be at the building.

1 Like

No.

Not at all.

You think live coverage was skewed to make it look worse?

1 Like

She did? Was the building not barricaded by police? Did she also have a right to break a window and crawl through?

Of course, but that’s not what I’m talking about

Read it again, slowly. Prepositions matter.

1 Like

Gotcha, I misread …

1 Like

…and there is the new lib basis justifying pulling the trigger but, when it happens in the future with an actual violent criminal and this very phrase applies, allow me to predict the lib response; this…is different. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

Not possible since a POTUS doesn’t have that authority to do that nor does a Congressional member have the authority to invite anyone into the Whitehouse.

Could you please just say Jan 6th instead of making the point to show everyone here that you are not an American every time you say a date? It’s gone on beyond ridiculous.

BINGO!

1 Like

Ya, and please stop referring to December as a winter month. Everyone knows that in the US December is when it is cold and not the height of summer.

WW

2 Likes

Who, me? When have I done that?

Sorry Samm not you. That was a joke for westaussie, he will remember.

LOL

WW

1 Like

Meanwhile there was 1 arrest at J6 rally…and it was under cover FBI. :rofl:

4 Likes
5 Likes

Exactly. Far worse than that was praised by the left during last years riots. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

nope- 4 arrests, none of them undercover FBI. 4 arrested during protests, confrontations around Justice for J6 rally on Capitol Hill

4 Likes