SINEMA’S SCAM: Arizona Democrat’s ELECTION LIES Revealed in Undercover Bombshell

Originally published at: SINEMA’S SCAM: Arizona Democrat’s ELECTION LIES Revealed in Undercover Bombshell | Sean Hannity

Staggering new footage released by Project Veritas and James O’Keefe Tuesday sheds stunning new light on the unbelievable efforts staged by Arizona Congresswoman and Senate hopeful Kyrsten Sinema to deceive her state’s voters.

The undercover exposé shows Sinema revealing her true stance and radical progressive positions on gun control, Arizona residents, and illegal immigration throughout the United States.

“I think Kyrsten’s approach is so, I think, important. We can’t be talking about an assault weapons ban,” said Sinema’s campaign manager. “So we can’t talk about the [assault weapon bans] right? The conversation that she can lead is how do we get to a place where we can [have] background checks.”

“I believe that we should offer citizenship to every person in this country who isn’t bad. You know, if you haven’t committed a bad crime, you know, then you should get a path to citizenship. That’s what I believe,” said Sinema to one undercover journalist.

"Kyrsten Sinema used to be quite the radical firebrand. But now because she knows she must get moderate voters to win her senate race, she has perfected the art of playing it safe while diminishing her prior views and behavior,” added James O’Keefe.

Watch the explosive exposé above.