Sidney Powell: Fire hose of evidence showing election fraud

Here are my 2 cents worth.

My gut will always tell me there was cheating in this election…my gut feeling and 7.95 will get you an overpriced drink and a stale lemon loaf at your corner Starbucks … my gut told me there was no way the Seahawks could suck as bad as they did yesterday but they did…it’s one man’s useless humble opinion.

I’m giving Ms Powell and Mr Giuliani and others about a week to show me their pronouncements are worth more than my gut. If they produce real actual evidence then we should all listen…if not then Sidney Powell just became the sequel to John Durham…the report we all paid for that produced nothing.

I m prepared for the nightmare of a Biden presidency…he’s going to be sworn in on Jan 20…

Instead of endless pronouncements of “we have the proof” Sidney Powell and company need to show America the proof if they have it…quickly and definitively, like this week…

Otherwise conservatives and Republicans would be better served investing their time saving the Senate on Jan 5 in Georgia and then expanding that hold on the Senate and on our gains in the House in 2022.

The clock is ticking Ms. Powell…a lot of people believed what you said Sunday…if you now don’t provide definitive and overwhelming support for your assertions all you did was just make things worse.

8 Likes

This is very harmful.

There’s no particular hurry. The libs are pushing for a quick concession in an election clearly filled with fraud whereas they didn’t accept the Trump Presidency for the full 4 years.

I say screw them! If there is nothing to hide they wouldn’t be scared.

1 Like

There certainly is no hurry…unless you are 78 and the Covid is spiking just as you get the key to your dream job.

:sun_behind_rain_cloud:

Well if you cheated your way to the “dream job” then you should have to wait.

The inauguration isn’t for a couple of months anyway.

They want to lock this thing down before an investigation gets too deep into evidence.

3 Likes

Trump’s DHS said that there wasn’t any issues with voting or widespread cheating/fraud.

Time to find a new angle, the “they cheated” has been beaten to death and has been proven false.

So much “evidence”… and yet the courts do nothing, the DOJ/FBI does nothing and our own President does nothing about it?

You’d think that by now the conspiracy would be shattered, no?

Or… get this… maybe it’s all nonsense and Trump and his minions are unable to put on their big boy pants and admit they lost fair and square.

4 Likes

Oh great…more excuses.
I guess people keep on coming up with excuses hoping that something would hit. A lot of swings and misses.

“…You’ve managed to kill just about everyone else, but like a poor marksman, you keep missing the target”

• Admiral James T. Kirk
    circa 2285
1 Like

I’m really enjoying the narrative building though, and the willing Regurgibleetions of said narrative as it is being formed.

It doesn’t matter that not a single point of the narrative has panned out thus far…what matters is that the sheeple believe it.

And I think the sheeple believing they are part of the narrative creation process helps make it stronger too.

So the fact it comes to them top down from Trump and ALEC and Bannon and Stone is obscured.

By helping “create” the narrative, it gives a feeling of “discovering” it.

4 Likes

Hard to imagine ballot harvesting making a difference.

Impossible to trace and prove…Joe wins.

Allegations of fraud[edit]

In November 1982, twenty-six people, a majority of them election officials, were indicted for election fraud in federal court by US Attorney Dan K. Webb.[6] The grand jury report suggested that Chicago Democrats had added 100,000 fraudulent votes to Stevenson’s total.[7]

The gubernatorial election result has been questioned. Some Democrats have alleged that fraud might have committed by Republicans in areas outside Chicago to secure Thompson his victory.[6] In 2016, Rudy Giuliani suggested that the gubernatorial results had been fraudulent on the part of Chicago Democrats.[8]

1 Like

I’ll be curious how much fuss (I am assuming zero) if R’s keep both Senate seats in GA. There will be no screams of “fraud!”

I assume the OP meant “fire hose,” but “firehouse” is probably more appropriate for this clown show.

1 Like

I can’t IMAGINE how conspiracy theories take such hold in our country.

“Hey…I’m just putting it out there, you know. I’m not saying anything one way or another…”

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

With all of this “cheating” going on by the Democrats nationwide, why did they lose several House seats this election? They lost two House seats in California. Why didn’t they do as well in the Senate as they were supposed to do? They didn’t win the NC Senate race, which ended up being the most contested and expensive Senate race this election. Link
If there was “cheating” by the Democrats in Arizona here, then why did the Maricopa County Democrat Recorder lose his re-election bid? Link Arizona’s Republican Attorney General has stated there is no evidence of significant fraud in this state.

Brnovich said the idea of significant fraud in Arizona is undercut by the fact that in many cases voters “split their ticket.”

“People voted for Republicans down ballot, but they didn’t vote for President Trump, [or for incumbent GOP Sen.] Martha McSally … that’s the reality,” Brnovich said.

“Just because that happened, it doesn’t mean it’s fraud.”

I have seen no evidence of widespread cheating or fraud.

1 Like

So you don’t believe in the “firehouse of evidence” Powell has?

Good to know.

Moderator Note

Checks OP, nope not about Obama’s birth certificate. Carry on.

Additionally, if you can’t catch the hint, stop trying to troll this thread into oblivion.

1 Like

Not until she lays it in front of a court I don’t. I am from Missouri on this one, show me.

1 Like

I recall similar rhetoric from DEMs the with Bush wins. I strongly believe Biden’s win is legit. Time to move on.

4 Likes

I still have doubt. When I consider the enthusiasm and size of his rallys, that he’s the incumbent, he’s done a very good job in his first four years and how bad the status quo wants things returned to the times to where they can line their corrupt pockets…I have doubt but…it’s to be adjudicated in the courts, not the court of public opinion.