‘SHUT THIS PUPPY DOWN’! Dem Insiders Urge Party to Call Off Remaining Primaries, Declare Biden the Winner

Originally published at: ‘SHUT THIS PUPPY DOWN’! Dem Insiders Urge Party to Call Off Remaining Primaries, Declare Biden the Winner | Sean Hannity

House Majority Whip Jim Clyburn is urging Democrats to call-off the remaining primaries and debates following Joe Biden’s impressive wins Tuesday night; saying the party should come together and declare the former Vice President the winner.

“I think when the night is over, Joe Biden will be the prohibitive favorite to win the Democratic nomination, and quite frankly, if the night ends the way it has begun, I think it is time for us to shut this primary down, it is time for us to cancel the rest of these debates,” Clyburn said, “because you don’t do anything but get yourself in trouble if you continue in this contest when it’s obvious that the numbers will not shake out for you.”

“This is all about November, these voters want to shut this thing down,” said longtime Democratic strategist James Carville. “Our mission as a party is to defeat Donald Trump… Let’s shut this puppy down and let’s move on and worry about November.”

James Carville gets it. Democratic voters are ready to shut this down, and nominate Joe Biden. It’s time. Respect the electorate, respect democracy, and respect America’s need for shifting undivided focus to BEATING TRUMP in November. #SuperTuesday2 pic.twitter.com/vQQkbS8xO9

— Stephanie Kennedy (@WordswithSteph) March 11, 2020

Not all insiders agree.

“I believe the debates should go on, I think that Sen. Sanders and Vice President Biden should sit down, have a very civil conversation about some of the big issues facing our country,” said Fox News contributor Donna Brazile. “This is not the time to call for the end of the process. We have more than 700 delegates still at stake this month alone. Now at the end of the month, we should reassess. But right now, this is not the time to reassess.”

Read the full report here.

Source: Fox News

They need to do something with all the Russian collusion liars.