Should Trumps WH staff be polygraphed?

Question 1 for the lie detector test: do you agree with the anonymous op-ed?

1 Like

Yeah, it’s not like people working in teh white house have constitutional rights or anything.

1 Like

Question #2, “Who is the President currently sleeping with?”.

What laws have these people broken? Why would they agree to this? Or are you suggesting going full authoritarian and chucking their Constitutional right to privacy?

Better yet, send the entire staff to Russia for “Putin style” interrogation. He’ll get this mess squared away for fat Donald .

So you want the government searching and investigating US citizens for this? GOP 2018!

Question #3: What does Putin have on Trump and Paul?

Send them to Siberia.

Trump declared this a national security issue

So why have they all not been polygraphed already by now?

Go through their purchase history, if they ever used an encyrpted app, fire them! National Security is at stake according to trump.

The women on the staff should have a pee test. Perhaps down the street at the Trump hotel. And perhaps the President would want to supervise.

I am offended

that you think trump doesn’t have the means and will to analyze the samples in the wh residence.

It seems that I forgot that everyone would jump at the chance to pee in the Lincoln bedroom.

I demand you get full credit for that being the next Trump Campaign fundraiser.

Trump - the pee-pee tapes. Also, probably Trump laundered money for rich russians. But the pee-pee tapes for sure.

Paul - My bet is, promises of untold riches. Rand Paul strikes me similar to the corrupt councilman and the black activist friend in the Sopranos…used to be all into their causes. Now just ready to sell out and grab cash.

Who funds the Ron Paul Institute?

Thank you. I shall hope it brings in many Rubles.

Чтобы столы ломались от изобилия, а кровати от любви!

#TFA

10 char

Let’s have Trump attached to a polygraph everywhere he goes. He’ll break the machine in fifteen minutes.