Should Trump use the Snopes' admission about the fine-people hoax in the upcoming debate?

It took seven years, but Snopes finally admitted that the fine-people narrative is really a hoax.

Should Trump use the admission to demand an apology from Biden and provoke him into Dark-Brandon mode during the upcoming debate?

x.com

no, he shouldn’t. “I’m not a racist” is not an argument he wants to be in.

5 Likes

No. He needs to leave the past behind and focus on the future.

7 Likes

It took seven years, but Snopes finally admitted what everyone with an IQ higher than a 2 year old already knew.*

:wink:

8 Likes

…and the sheople that swallowed and regurgibleated those Snopes lies right here in Hannity Land…

…have amnesia. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

6 Likes

Lost like a fresh lieutenant on a basic land nav course. :rofl:

5 Likes

I am 100% behind Trump reminding everyone how he failed the easiest test a President ever had.

8 Likes

:rofl:

Yes, absolutely. I think Trump should do everything he can to associate himself with the Unite the Right rally, and all the “good people” who attended it.

4 Likes

Democrats lie and don’t care about it.

Never Trumpers? Maybe, maybe not. But it does call into doubt what they claimed that was believed.

3 Likes

I think he should. I think that he should make it obvious how everything is pretty much just a big serial string of media lies and narratives. This will help.

but only after Biden (that’s the guy Trump is running against by the way) brings it up.

2 Likes

“Fine people”. Fine people attended the rally.

Many of them. :grinning:

3 Likes

no one is actually stupid enough to believe this unless they actually can’t read. It’s all pretense for some other reason.

3 Likes

some are actually saying “yes Snopes is right“ but then “Trump thinks neo-nazis are fine people”

It’s really odd

3 Likes

I hope he does. I want to see the endless re-runs of the “Stand back and stand buy” line.

2 Likes

Snopes is right and Trump thinks fine people marched along side of neo nazis and white supremacists. Do you understand now?

3 Likes

Please please please let him spend a dumb amount of time rehashing this grievance and reminding everyone how he believes that people carrying tiki torches and chanting about “Jews will not replace us” are really fine people.

:pray:

:pleading_face:

3 Likes

except he didn’t

1 Like

He absolutely did. He could have said…

“I condemn neo nazis and white supremacists. Their ideology has no place in our society”

The end.

Inside he tried to both sides it… with one side being neo nazis and those that marched with them. The other side was people who were against neo nazis and white supremacists.

2 Likes

he never said this

he did say he condemns neo-nazis tho. jump over that fact to your narrative.

3 Likes

Then who were the fine people on the neo nazi side?

1 Like