Should Trump be Declaring Himself the Victor?

Oh really? Conservative were rioting, destroying property and setting fires in cities across America?

Sarcasm.

1 Like

I hope so.

Yes, while they were on hover round scooters. Surprised you forgot already. Many of them were hitting golf balls in anger too. And goes without saying, paying their caddies less than 15$ an hour.

2 Likes

I repressed memory of those evil scooters.

Easy to do if you don’t wake up screaming from the memory of being run down by hordes of republican retirees on scooters. Also prone to throwing loaded depends at cops and that’s just plain wrong.

1 Like

Last I remember you were in cloud filled room. :wink:

Trump may very well still win.

He’s an idiot, and a dangerous one, for saying that ■■■■

1 Like

Nobody should be declaring himself the winner yet. But to say the right sends their folks to loot, riot, and steal is a joke. The left’s thugs are the primary force behind those ‘mostly peaceful’ behaviors.

1 Like

Except the one from dead people and non-residents, of course.

This has been going on for four years. You’re just now noticing it?

It’s the very essence of Trumpism - stamp your feet, yell and scream, insinuate and allege and use alternative facts until you get your way.

No, not the first time I notice, nor the first time I have criticized him for this kind of thing.

And so the New Age begins…

“Stand back and stand by.”

1 Like

Really?

Nothing new about it. I suggested changing the Presidential seal to a palm-face not long after he was sworn in.

For those who say only the left is threatening violence:

This is all due to Trump preparing the ground.

1 Like

Never doubt the destructive power of the man with malintent in a good suit. It’s easier to blow up a neighborhood from a courtroom than street corner.

Since we don’t know how many pro-Biden ballots are illegal or invalid, it is not clear that Trump has lost.