Should this past president be impeached?

Nope.

Would be pretty brazen if he did, considering he was the one who stole the election and won.

2 Likes

If evidence turns up of more of Biden’s involvement with his sons pay offs from foreign countries, apparently it would not be too late to impeach VP Biden for that, and Bar him from serving in office again. His election would then be invalidated.

3 Likes

Those aren’t Trump’s words. Should the president who said them also be impeached?

Deflection noted.

You can’t find a quote anywhere in which Trump called for them to attack The Capitol Building or any person in the congress.

How about we stop deflecting and you just answer the question?

Those words are a direct call to arms unlike anything Trump has said, are they worthy of impeachment or not?

Oh. Then no.

I would not say the Kennedy stole the election, but there were people in his camp who did. There were Districts in Chicago that recorded zero votes for Nixon because someone had disconnected the vote tally counter for Republican votes in the mechanical voting machines.

1 Like

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

They learned it from LBJ.

1 Like

Mr Lucchese, Our President did not say anything to rile up the malcontents who broke into the Capital Building. I think you may be overexagerating the facts based on some faulty news, God bless the United States and protect our Federal Republic from loons and malcontents. Looks like there are going to be charges filed against most all of the malcontent instigators.

Let let President Trump transition to Citizen Trump and move on with the One Horse Pony Show starting in about 180 hours.

We might as well put Junior on the impeachment list. We have Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln and all the others who offended someone sometime in history.

Just leave Teddy Roosevelt and the Bull Moose Party alone. And Ronald Reagan alone too,

:us: God Bless the United States :us: Our Federal Republic :us: and the Constitution :us:

Nope, I was home watching Cheech and Chong…

there is a deflection in every crowd or was that cloud. deflecting

pelosi is a tool Nancy_Pelosi