Should these goons be tried for murder?

Yes it is. Yes it is. You know the Border Patrol have ARs right? And M4s.

No, itā€™s really not. Itā€™s your trolling attempts. Itā€™s pretty fun to see you flail around though.
Great, my interest in that is pretty low.

Itā€™s not illegal to cross a ditch. The government has no business restricting my right to travel freely.

No sticks for agents. They are not to be allowed any weapons otherwise they make start to think that they have any authority over the free people.

Iā€™m not flailing around. I didnā€™t pull this out of thin air. Why should a Border Patrol agent be armed?

It is illegal to cross the borders of the US anywhere except where authorized. You are free to pass through the legal ports of entry as long as you can lawfully do so.

If an alien enters the US illegally they are an ā€œIllegal Alienā€ as per federal law.

If they do it again, each subsequent illegal entry is a felony, again as per federal law.

If you donā€™t like it, move somewhere that has open borders.

Exactly except for the stick. There are snakes. Big assed rattle snakes. They need to be able to move them.

You move to France. This is my country and I want to make it more like Norway.

Because they are a federal law enforcement agency who should be trained and carry a firearm for their protection and protection of others.

And yes, you are flailing as these arenā€™t your positions. You are trolling, because you canā€™t have a real discussion.

Who gave them the right to move the peopleā€™s rattlesnakes? Or do you think the king owns them and can have his minions do whatever he wants with them?

Why does a Border Patrol agent need an AR 15 or a pistol that holds 15 rounds?

I donā€™t know. You go ask them. Iā€™m not a border patrol agent.

Where does the constitution give anyone the authority restrict my right to enter my country? Do you accept the governments right to tell you where you can exercise your rights?

They arenā€™t ā€œpeopleā€™sā€ snakes. If the snake is in the road, it is on Centgov owned ground.

They carry them in your name.

No, they donā€™t.
Now, to the story at hand, was she carrying an AR or a pistol with 15 rounds?

That poor undocumented traveler just seeking a better life would be alive today if that agent hadnā€™t been armed.

If you think Iā€™m going to follow you any deeper into such an idiotic argument youā€™re deluding yourself.

ā€œReasonable and Properā€ and of course over 200 years of SCOTUS rulings supporting their authority.

Oh yes they do. They wear the US flag on their shirts and are sworn in by your Centgov.

The pistol yes. The AR was probably in the trunk.

Because there are too many women who would balk at a duty load of 210rds.

The roads donā€™t belong to the Centgov, they belong to the people. Until the people give them permission to move that snake, it stays.