Should these goons be tried for murder?

The state isn’t known liars? Have i ever lied to you?

Read Rise of the Warrior Cops and let me know who you’ll let into your house.

A non-sequitur can denote an abrupt, illogical, or unexpected turn in plot or dialogue by including a relatively inappropriate change in manner. A non-sequitur joke sincerely has no explanation, but it reflects the idiosyncrasies, mental frames and alternative world of the particular comic persona.

So it wasn’t. Glad we could agree.

As a high school drop out, at least the American ed. system won’t have to take responsibility for you.

I got slammed on the other board by a mod or doing what you just did. Notice how you didn’t reply to my post and instead cut and pasted a piece of it. Were you concerned that someone might actually figure out what I really posted? And it is pathetic that you are that hard up for compliments.

No it’s not the same. Even if you invite a cop and he thinks he sees something suspicious the formality between the cop and homeowner changes in a instant. One from being a goo grace on your part and suspicious cop.

I would never invite a cop into my home for precisely that reason unless actual crime has been committed on the property.

You think that hurts me?

I agree. No need for border wall on entire border.

But if you make it less difficult to get in less attempt will be made…thus less human contact between border gent and illegals attempting to cross.

Those are your exact words, I didn’t alter anything.

I’m not hard up for compliments, I just appreciate them when they come along. No matter what quarter.

It wasn’t a judge. The town voted.

When and where did you serve?

Ok, that’s funny. :wink:

I didn’t I was in college. It was all volunteer when I got out.

Then have some cake.

If you actually believe that give it a try sometime and let us know how it works out.

And you can eat yours too.

Soldiers get pie.

:roll_eyes:

It was all volunteer when both of us went in and when we got out. We didn’t have to be dragged kicking and screaming to do our duty.

When you have an education, you have more options.