Should these goons be tried for murder?

To the original story, I support following the law in general.

I think an overly dogmatic adherence to the law can be detrimental. Sometimes, rarely, the law needs to be ignored.

Sneaky is a smart guy but I don’t think he’s as smart as he thinks he is.

We had this discussion few years ago about home police shooting and no knock warrants.

I tried to find that map where unarmed homeowner were shot during those raids. Can’t seem to find it, thought I had bookmarked it.

But anyway it’s lot higher then you think and it’s unacceptable.

All you need to do is make the wrong move and you can be shot. And that cop has the power of the state defending him. That’s what make them so scary. Meanwhile repercussion that you have against them is very limited.

With Sneaky for example. The law will be on your side when push comes to shove.

So who is more of a threat?

So we should protect our borders?

If so now the question is. Would a secured wall be better to limit human contact by discouraging illegals from entering?

Pick your poison? The wall of more human contact between border agents and illegals.

You do this bull ■■■■ a lot. Why?

A chip? Hardly. You’re confused again. And here you were learning what my motivations are.

How?

They were just walking.

If a court justifies a cop shooting a Mexican? Not that would be odd.

Then on what rational basis are you making your decision?

How often do cops get bgc?

The police or me:

Which one is more likely to commit a criminal act?

Which one is more highly trained?

Which one is held more responsible as an individual?

Which one has qualified immunity?

Which one is a court more likely to side with?

And yet, which one do you let in armed?

Doesn’t take much to provoke a chihuahua apparently.

Less. I can show you video after video of cops NDing. You can’t show one of me.

Intentionally you say? What race are you?

I need his support. Yours too.

Do what exactly?

What an odd thing for the top poster to say. I’ve watched you prowl around the previous forum looking for someone…anyone…to talk to. You throw out one of your many cryptic micro-comments, hoping to get someone to bite. If you’re lucky, you’ll find someone who doesn’t know your posting style and/or has the patience to toy with you. Be gone!

And here you are. That’s probably the most words you’ve posted in 5 years. All together.

Make-up goofy non sequitur arguments in attempt to seem clever. Here’s a hint: You’re not.

Trying to over compensate for being a high school dropout isn’t working.

Thank you, what a nice thing to say.

I told him I needed his support and it is my position.

I graduated high school. Probably before you could read. Graduated a bunch of other stuff too.

But thank you.

Either one is far beyond your ability to measure.

How so?