Should the President suspend habeas corpus and arrest those invading our borders?

Suspending habeas corpus in the southern border states? What could go wrong?..

Yes, only Patriots are against habeaus corpus

I really think Republicans should start demanding this, suspending habeas corpus sounds like a real election winner!

Heck, they could just jail anyone that spoke out against it! It would have 100% approval!

Yes, please do this!

Suspend Habeas Corpus? Sure, why not.

btw i called it a week ago

7 Likes

Yes…

Please do

1 Like

And what is your suggestion to deal with the current invasion of our borders, and the devastating social and economic consequences suffered by local communities and American citizens from it?

JWK

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax-slaves to finance a maternity ward for the poverty stricken populations of other countries who invade America’s borders to give birth.

Republicans are going crazy about poor minorities

1 Like

The only way to save our republic is to shred and destroy the very foundation on which it was based on, only real Patriots know this

What did the Founding Fathers think about immigration?

The rich, white , male landowner?

then use them as slave labor to build the wall!

How do you tell an illegal and an legal apart?

Let us recall what Representative BURKE says during our Nations` first debate on a RULE OF NATURALIZATION, FEB. 3RD, 1790

Mr. BURKE thought it of importance to fill the country with useful men, such as farmers, mechanics, and manufacturers, and, therefore, would hold out every encouragement to them to emigrate to America. This class he would receive on liberal terms; and he was satisfied there would be room enough for them, and for their posterity, for five hundred years to come. There was another class of men, whom he did not think useful, and he did not care what impediments were thrown in their way; such as your European merchants, and factors of merchants, who come with a view of remaining so long as will enable them to acquire a fortune, and then they will leave the country, and carry off all their property with them. These people injure us more than they do us good, and, except in this last sentiment, I can compare them to nothing but leeches. They stick to us until they get their fill of our best blood, and then they fall off and leave us. I look upon the privilege of an American citizen to be an honorable one, and it ought not to be thrown away upon such people. There is another class also that I would interdict, that is, the convicts and criminals which they pour out of British jails. I wish sincerely some mode could be adopted to prevent the importation of such; but that, perhaps, is not in our power; the introduction of them ought to be considered as a high misdemeanor.

So, as it turns out, allowing the kind of foreigners who are now invading our borders to stay here should be considered as a "high misdemeanor" which happens to be an impeachable offense!

JWK

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax-slaves to finance the economic needs of millions of poverty stricken, poorly educated, low and unskilled aliens who have invaded America’s borders.

Your link doesn’t work.

Should the President be King?

It’s just incredible. The party that worships the founding fathers and considers the constitution like another book of the bible suddenly believe the president should just be able to do whatever.

#notaculthough

4 Likes

If they truly are invaders they should be shot on sight!

Anything less is the President failing to perform his sworn duties.