Should the Japan Olympics be canceled? Poll

Maybe they should only allow vaccinated athletes and spectators to attend?

Japan had 2.8% one dose and 1% both on May 12th. Maybe Japan should rethink her priorities.

Why is their vaccination rate so low?

1 Like

No controlling. The games will still be televised. Japan vaccination rate is only at 2.4%. They have the oldest population in the world. I can see why they don’t want to risk it.

I did not know that.

That is a pathetically poor effort.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s an effort problem. Probably logistics. Every country that didn’t develop their own vaccine domestically is probably having the same issue.

1 Like

Exactly, from the article…

Having failed to produce a domestic vaccine, Japan contracted with three overseas drug makers for vaccine supply – U.S.-based Pfizer, U.S-based Moderna, and UK-based AstraZeneca. An indication of worse to come was the available stock of vaccine as of March 1 – 1400 boxes representing 1.35 million to 1.6 million jabs. “At this rate,” fumes one doctor to Playboy, “it will take 16 years to get everyone fully vaccinated.”

Now we see why Trump’s plan was even a bigger deal.

3 Likes

You can sure post that again!!

1 Like

Maybe they should limit the number of events. That would cut down on both athlete counts, and spectators.

Start by eliminating events that will allow men to compete as women.

3 Likes

No.

Most who come in contact with COVID-19 survive.

On with the Games. No one is being forced to attend.

1 Like

Right on

This is a manufactured crisis by liberalism. Someone writes an op Ed and one thinks the sky is falling. On with the games.

You can lock yourself in your safetoom with triple masks. Japan is not in crisis. On with the games.

Playboy is the source of truth. It is now the publication of record… I guess we should all kiss our butts goodbye.

The fuming doctor was probably an idiot from New Jersey who has not been out of his house in a year and thinks Tokyo is some teriyaki restaurant in the strip mall.

On with the games.

1 Like

Every time I talk with my sister in Japan on the phone, I wash my hands with sanitizer and gargle twice with hydrogen peroxide. I shake and tremble and cover my head with a comforter. I am so frightened, I have to hug myself like the dethrowned Prince Harry or is that princess harry and prince Megan? Megan really screwed that Ladd up, or so it appears

Stumblin Joe Biden is my hero. He is going to propose $6 Trillion Budget to Make U.S. More competitive and give everyone a crying towel.

Let the citizens of Japan decide. Watching the game in person is not of importance in grand scheme of life.

Most of the citizens I know are cool with it. There are a few “Woke” citizens lighting their hair on fire. You should visit Japan someday to learn about the Japanese people. It is a beautiful country.

By the way, Free Tibet. Long live a free Taiwan. Set the Hong Kong people free.