Should the government support gay conversion therapy?

How am I seeing that word if its banned?

Yeah, it does. Read it.

You crits got caught. :eyes:

Iā€™m not rereading a nearly 1200 reply thread just to reaffirm you are ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  me. If you have actual proof that proves you correct, post it. Not a giant thread on CRT.

And a few teachers being bad is not at all what the OP is claiming is happening, if you think thatā€™s proof you are correct.

Encouraging people who arenā€™t transgender to transition is very bad and no mental health professionals would support it. Does it happen by accident, yes, it does. But its not intentional and the government is certainly not encouraging it.

If Iā€™m a crit then youā€™re a Toyota Camry.

I gave it to you on a linky platter.

Then point to an actual link.

Actual Link

:point_up_2:t5:

The article in the OP is about CRT and race stuff, not transgender issues.

Keep reading.

Iā€™m not playing your games.

The US government is not encouraging homosexuals or children who arenā€™t suffering from gender dysphoria to transition.

Yes it is.

Start at the bottom, thatā€™s where it gets all transy.

No, its not.

There is no evidence there thats proves this threadā€™s OP correct.

Yes, it is.

Yes, there is. Lotā€™s of it.

:eyes:

I looked. Thereā€™s not. Itā€™s all articles about awareness. Nothing about the government encouraging young children who arenā€™t suffering from gender dysphoria to change genders.

Hey @fallenturtle, letā€™s talk about this. Itā€™s much more interesting than you dumping bird seed on the floor.

conantoon

1 Like

Exactly, your denials arenā€™t interesting at all.

I understand why you want to change the subject.

Iā€™m not denying anything. Youā€™re either making ā– ā– ā– ā–  up or have somehow convinced yourself that something is true that isnā€™t.

Your motivated illogic is not interesting, itā€™s rote and boring.

You denied being a cringe crit, which you obviously are.

Letā€™s talk about the case for erradicating the homosexual gene (if the lab coats ever find it), or the conversion therapy.

I say it would benefit the collective.