Should states resume evictions and ignore the CDC's unconstitutional edict?

Start the eviction process…THis will get people off their asses and get them to go out and work. They don’t need to work if they can’t get evicted and the Government wants to give them so much unemployment that they don’t need to work…and they don’t need to pay rent…so what is making people go back to work???

Here is how it is working in my neck of the woods. Evictions bans are in place. I don’t need to pay the rent because they can’t evict me. SO I don’t have to work, I can get by on what I get in unemployment, EBT and other forms of Government supports. They don’t have the money to pay the rent, but they don’t have to either…because they currently cannot get evicted.

Start the eviction process and people will be begging to get back to their jobs.

Emergency stay was just rejected by the courts.

That would be counter to their goals.

The feds don’t like the fact that people can earn money by renting their property. That is not the way they want wealth distributed. They use the pandemic as an excuse to take down property owners. It’s diabolical.

Where does this come from. What evidence points to this???

What support are they offering to struggling property owners?

BTW, the feds are not going to give you evidence. Sometimes you have to believe what you see.

Lol please just believe me that this so true, I can’t prove it and I’m admitting I can’t but just believe it.

I’m not asking you to believe anything other than the fact that the feds are cutting off income from property owners. That’s not debatable. The reason why is for you to figure out.
Fair enough?

You been wrong about damn near everything for eighteen solid months my guy.

1 Like

Hearing this from a radical wokie is a badge of honor. Thank you so much!!! You confirmed I’m on the right path.
:+1:

1 Like

How are the Feds cutting off income from Property Owners. They need money, they can sell their property…right?

1 Like

I think we’re done here. If you can’t figure this out without my help, you’re in some trouble. Adios.

You must not know a lot about real estate.

If you try to see a property with a non-paying tenant inside who refuses to leave, you will lose 30% of the value at a minimum! How is the purchaser going to have a home inspection done when the tenant wont let anyone in? If you cant do a walk through and verify everything, who in their right mind would pay full retail?

A tenant / squatter living on the premises turns the whole deal into a distressed sale. Many of the investors I know will not pay over 50 cents on the dollar for such sales.

2 Likes

There it is…

2 Likes

Who would buy it?

Decisions in life, are like footprints in the sand, clearly showing how you arrived at where you are.

The top 0.001%.

I’m hearing from landlords that even when people have jobs and incomes haven’t changed, some tenants believe that they no longer have to pay. The government is complicit in all of this. If they don’t pay the landlord, who pays the bank? Where’s this money supposed to come from and who the ■■■■ does the government think they are? Put your (tax payer) money where your mouth is…period.

3 Likes

…but makes room for those who will pay.