Should Shifty recuse himself?

If he can present some evidence then let him continue. If he brings forth only his opinion without the promised evidence, should he recuse?

recuse himself from what?

Iā€™m not interested in what we ā€œalready know.ā€ I am interested in the evidence that Shifty claims that he has but refuses to present.

See post #1

Yep. Weak attempt.

You make that increasingly clear every day.

We know that Donald Jr and other elements of the Trump family/campaign organized a meeting with Russians at Trump Tower to discuss ā€œdirtā€ that was illegally obtained. That isnā€™t even a debatable thing at this point. By itself it is clear evidence of collusion.

As I said, it doesnā€™t matter how obvious it is. Some will never accept what they see before their eyes as long as it might be negative for Trump and the Republican Party.

1 Like

Should shifty recuse himself for lying about evidence?

Should shifty recuse himself for lying about evidence?

ā€œMore than likelyā€

Well in that caseā€¦

But back to the topic, I think heā€™s been irresponsible but doesnā€™t need to recuse.

Bug eyed Adam Schiff.

It appears hysterical to me that a Trump supporter is wondering if a House member should resign because the op feels he may have lied. Never mind that he is not privileged to see the same info as the House member.

Op are you planning to hold Trump accountable for all of his thousands of provable lies or are you going to vote for him again.

4 Likes

Iā€™m looking forward for you to call em out. :wink:

Is it a childish nickname?

Okay. I disagree. He flat out lied. He said that he had evidence but he does not. He is not a reliable source. But I will put you down as pro Shifty.

Answer my question first.

Should Shifty recuse?

Fake News.

No.

Wrong topic. There are already 1000 anti Trump threads. Every single thread does not have to be a Trump thread. This one is about Shifty.

Should he recuse?

Iā€™ll take that as an indirect yes that itā€™s childish.

Iā€™ll offer an equally indrect answer and say I think all unrepentant liars should be regarded with suspicion and contempt.

I will take that as an indirect ditch Shifty reply. I believe that you are the first.

It isnā€™t a compliment.