Should President Trump be promoting unappoved COVID treatments?

Yes, according to Dr. Fauci:
https://www.chicagotribune.com/coronavirus/vaccine/ct-aud-nw-fauci-trump-coronavirus-vaccine-20210314-mfq6zptj4vaybejq32k77shgnu-story.html

Contrary to popular belief, none of the vaccines have formal approval from the FDA. Instead they have been given an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA).

Under an EUA, FDA may allow the use of unapproved medical products, or unapproved uses of approved medical products in an emergency to diagnose, treat, or prevent serious or life-threatening diseases or conditions when certain statutory criteria have been met, including that there are no adequate, approved, and available alternatives. . . For an EUA to be issued for a vaccine, for which there is adequate manufacturing information to ensure quality and consistency, FDA must determine that the known and potential benefits outweigh the known and potential risks of the vaccine.
Emergency Use Authorization for Vaccines Explained | FDA

Because the vaccines are not approved by the FDA, the military cannot require personnel to get vaccinated.
https://news.yahoo.com/military-members-not-required-covid-000000702.html

Should private employers be able to require vaccinations?

President Trump should stay out of current politics.

1 Like

Do you disagree with Fauci’s call for Trump to promote COVID vaccines?

Yes, because Trump lack the ability to do the right thing.
he still claims the election was fraudulent, till he can get over his loss he be ignored.

I’m glad it’s still a choice.

2 Likes

Cancel him…success is the new virus.

Give everyone a Woka Cola and a smile.

2 Likes

It worked, it worked…you made me smile. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

I think it is a great idea. Trump still has a lot of sway with millions of voters whom might not otherwise get the vaccine.

I don’t care how we reach herd immunity, I just care that we do. Trump would be very helpful here. Let him bloviate and take all the credit, I could care less.

1 Like

You do realize that seasonal vaccines, like the annual flu shot, are passed in a similar way? We cannot test the flu shot for 4 or 5 years, we need to get it out every year at the same time.

Why? He’s a citizen with a right to free speech. John Kerry didn’t while Trump was trying to sanction Iran?

1 Like

Ahhhh… that darned thing called “precedent”.

2 Likes

So what you’re saying is, in 4 years and assuming he’s still able, Donald Trump will be on the campaign trail talking about Joe Biden?

I wouldn’t count on it. Who was the last Republican President that didn’t have to hide post Presidency? Reagan wasn’t all there, Bush was widely discredited and a bit of a disgrace, Donald Trump is a spectacular failure, soooo…

Just because Obama did it doesn’t mean Trump can, and that applies to everything.

So strange the way he ignored teh power of the vaccine that he claimed he created.

Maybe you should look up what “precident” means and not try to put words in my post that ain’t there.

What the hell are you talking about?

“I would recommend it and I would recommend it to a lot of people that don’t want to get it and a lot of those people voted for me, frankly,” Trump told Fox News’ Maria Bartiromo.

“But again,” he continued, “we have our freedoms and we have to live by that and I agree with that also. But it is a great vaccine. It is a safe vaccine and it is something that works.”

Is Commie News Network a valid source for you?

1 Like

March 17. We started jabbing arms in December.

And that’s all he has said.

Once again another lie being pushed by Madcow.

Now sadly…Trump tweets have been deleted/banned. So you libs can make anything up.

Meanwhile another lie that libs have pushed…claiming Trump lied about having enough vaccines by April.

This was back in Sept.

Seems to me he was pretty dam close to that prediction…don’t you think? Remeber this was back before this vaccine was approved…months before.

There is little over 50 million doses right now waiting to be put into arms.

2 Likes

This is such a great post.

Trump saw the timeline before anyone else.

CDC either undermined him or were inept.

2 Likes