Should police be allowed to use deadly force against laser attacks?

No, I know they aren’t. I’m not the one denouncing one ideal while championing the other

That’s one way to put it.

Is globalism an economic philosophy?

Police pulling out of the DNC agreement in Milwaukee?

Here’s a bunny with a pancake since you still think of them as protesters.

2 Likes
Mod Note

It is not a debate of anything.

What is the trend? - #3 by WuWei

We are not debating hints, deletions or sanctions in the thread. It’s disruptive.

We are not debating hints at all. We will clarify if necessary, however looking at them, they are clear.

“Who me?! :innocent:” is not going to work for old hands.

repeat: “…aren’t faithful enough to grasp…”

there is the middle path in everything. Seeing the middle path, requires faith, spirit and principles.

Jefferson wrote: "…vast accession of strength from their younger recruits, who having nothing in them of the feelings or principles of ’76 now look to a single and splendid government of an Aristocracy, founded on banking institutions and monied in corporations under the guise and cloak of their favored branches of manufactures commerce and navigation, riding and ruling over the plundered ploughman and beggared yeomanry.”
― Thomas Jefferson, [Letters of Thomas Jefferson]

The dangers of unbridled greed is well known to people of faith. “Capitalism,” based on unbridled greed is not a “free market,” nor is it a philosophy.

It’s a pinhead term, used by pinheads right or left, either to justify greed or to promote totalitarianism of the globalist and marxist swamp pit.

The principals of a free market in America isn’t about exploiting foreign scams, cheap labor or larger markets for our goods.

Every transaction should be based in honesty and principles. The land is sacred and America is the land. Competition is good if based in sacred trust. Trickery and greed is lowest common denominator of swamp demons

Late stage capitalism.

Inevitable?

Oh, so “free market” is just the cleaned up PC version.

Probably one of the few things the commies are right about.

If HER house gets damaged then yeah…she will.

1 Like

Commies are right about nothing.

If it is late stage capitalism, is it only economic?

Can you have a globalist capitalist economy without the globalist values?

Can you have an America first globalist economy?

Come on man.

It depends if we’re accepting the paradigm of base and superstructure whether or not it can only be called “economic”. In my opinion, no, it isn’t, for that reason. The issue here is that the values constructed during the cold war that ‘capitalism’ and markets are beacons of freedom, as represented by America and its allies, is contradictory to the actual manifestation of global capitalism. It’s causing economic anxiety, now that capital is expanding to the far reaches of the globe (subsequent to the fall of communist opposition) and taking prosperity with it.

I don’t know what ‘globalist’ values are. Lenin said that the ‘capitalists would sell us the very rope we will hang them with’, so I think the perception, for quite awhile now, has been that capitalism has no fundamental loyalty, other than to generate profit.

Too little, too late for an ‘america first’ anything. The world is moving on.

Come On Man! My Biden imitation. :wink:

Karl Marx and his ilk are lower then dogs in the alley. Marx invented “Capitalism.” The American way, is the promise of the highest good of freedom and faith.

You must be a commie then.

I can clean up other systems too. “Feudalism is chivalrous, the way of a Christian people, and a highest good mandated by God.”