Should injuries from employer-mandated vaccinations be considered work-related injuries?

I don’t follow this logic.

You don’t HAVE to associate with people who don’t get vaccines.

Companies should have the right to fire them but not force them to get vaccinated

I’m totally okay with that option.

I am sure that our anti-vaxxer friends will have some thoughts though…

The party line is that the vaccine is very safe and effective.

If the only real risk of infection is to people who choose not to vaccinate, then why should there be any mask or vaccination requirements?

If the vaccine is so safe then why do huge corporations need special exemptions from liability in order to push the vaccine?

Actions speak louder than words.

How many times has the government lied to the American people?

Doubt that, seems something conservatives would support

Careful.

Then non vax people who get sick or die will start suing news channel or host who promote anti vax theories.

Or the vaccinated will sue the government for telling us that the vaccine protects against all variants and no masks are necessary. Was that a lie? Or are they lying now?

Are government officials as trustworthy as used car salesmen? Or is that an insult to the used car salesmen?

Absolutely. If they’re blackmailing people into getting a drug, they should be liable for any negative impacts.

1 Like

I’m mandated by my employer to leave my house in order to do my job. They “blackmail” me. If I don’t leave my house, they don’t pay me. Any injury resulting from me leaving my house to do my job should be considered a work-related injury.

Silliness.

Just shows how far conservatives have changed. Back in the days I considered myself conservative lawyers and litigation were frowned upon. Seems now they’ll find any excuse to sue.

1 Like

A vaccine isn’t a drug.

Here, hold on to this while you dance around.

2 Likes

And he’s off! lol

1 Like

İt’s not a drug. İt’s a vaccine.

Good dance. :hugs:

1 Like

No, you guys are playing pomo with colloquial language because you have no center and no code except ‘own the libs’.

Here, read this again slowly to yourself in the mirror three times, while dancing on one foot. lol

I get it. You’ve all gone continental.

Here, you can take this home with you. I highlighted the difficult parts. :hugs:

:rofl: good one.

What the hell would those stupid definition makers know about words anyway? lol

Fancy teacher learnin’ people!

2 Likes