Should every American family be forced to pay a new $40/month tax to help people with bad credit buy homes? . . . NO? What if we used a grandather clause?

If this happens I guess this will be last house I ever own.

It’s political malpractice. The people this will hurt most voted for Biden the first time around.

I thought it was obvious that welfare recipients do not pay the tax that funds welfare.
It appears you couldn’t find a real reason to defend this policy so you decided to play word games with the policy opponents.

1 Like

So…what? That is some sort of excuse to be inaccurate?

I haven’t defended it, I pointed out your error.

2008… ready for a rerun.

3 Likes

Just the productive ones.

2 Likes

He should have said every American with a decent credit score who takes a mortgage out after May 1st, but Joe Biden still committed political malpractice.

There ya’ go.

And a grandfather clause option I provided means:
a.) “I have already made it 100% stinking obvious that it does not apply to everyone if the grandfather clause”
-or-
b.) “Ummm I’m not sure. I’d have to google it but I feel like supporting Joe Biden so I’ll pick on your word choice.”

Just admit you got overheated and blew it. It happens.

I could.
but I considered your point before posting and that’s why I added the part about the grandfather clause.

What remains is you have nothing to say about the topic so you are trying to argue grandfather clause. That was the entire reason I made such a long title

Dude, pathetic.

But anyway, carry on.

True. It won’t affect me. I paid cash for my house long ago.
It randomly punishes people who were responsible and built up credit, if they want to live in a house.

Could we maybe replace the income tax with this?

1 Like

Just throwing another bone to voters.
Established vote harvesting in it’s self.

2 Likes

It’s not just this - Democrats are implementing commie-esque redistribution policies through electric utilities in California. This is the inevitable result of voting for open Marxists for years on end.

1 Like

Yeah … 10% to the big guy and Act Blue distributes the rest.

So with interest rates sky high, Biden wants to punish those who are responsible even more to subsidize those who can’t handle their finances.

This is complete ■■■■■■■■■

6 Likes

So . . . if you rent from a small landlord
Will he pass the $40/month on to you or will he simply decide to give two charitable donations, one for his house and one for yours?

Like a tortured poll tax.

2 Likes