Should camela harris Resign Her Senate Seat Now and Let California Voters Decide Who Should Serve Out Her Term?

What does the law require?

1 Like

Law??

Sorry but liberals suddenly caring about laws makes me laugh.

Did you mean to say “law”??

Is there a growing movement of California voters asking for this? If not I see no reason why would California break historical precedence

That is just silly. Her vote will carry exactly the same amount of weight as it did before the announcement

This line of thought requires one to concede that Biden/Harris will win in November, thus eliminating her ability to serve as a Senator from CA. Interesting. :thinking:

1 Like

I said this months ago.

Why should she resign?

Tim Kaine didn’t resign, and he was sitting US Senator.
Paul Ryan didn’t resign while being a sitting Congressman
Sarah Palin didn’t resign and she was sitting Governor
John McCain didn’t resign and he was sitting US Senator
Barack Obama didn’t resign and he was sitting US Senator.

3 Likes

C’mon now, he’s just “concerned”.

1 Like

Yes, I did. What does the law require?

1 Like

This!

Because for some reason Kamala scares the ■■■■ out if © Republicans

2 Likes

It appears that California is an appointment state not a special election state.

If she resigned then Gov. Newsome would appoint a replacement who would hold the seat until the Senate Class of 2023 is seated, meaning the 2022 election will select a replacement for January 2023.

.WW, PSHS

Thanks WorldWatcher.

Thread/

who is Camela Harris ?

1 Like

Why wouldnt she? After all, she is gonna be the VP… the president of the Senate.

Or does she not have faith in the Biden- Harris ticket?

1 Like

You have faith in the BidenHarris ticket though… right?

Huh…

Weird, right?

2 Likes

I said the other thing back in May. Then the dimocrats started burning down the cities and their leaders all said… What did they say??

She should resign now if she truly believes in her campaign. Plus, campaigning is sooooo time consuming.

Trump in a MASSIVE landslide btw.

If she resigned now, the Gov would still appoint someone to finish her term or until a special election.
Less then 3months, during a pandemic would prob not be supported by either party.

Even more massive than 2016 when 4 million more voters voted for Hillary ?