Should Americans go back to work

No thats not what he said. I gave you an exact quote of what he said.

That is the most pathetic attempt at spin I have seen. That is not what he said. Not even close

4 Likes

I was thinking the exact same thing. Flailing about like a plastic sack in the wind would be the best analogy.

Here’s the 3 paragraphs prior. Please explain how they change the context.

Yet I’ve repeatedly provided the full context of the statement by posting the full transcript of the press conference several times in several different threads.

Let’s see if either of y’all can manage that

1 Like

Here is the 3 paragraphs prior, they do not change the context in the slightest

1 Like

Now provide the page prior the page that and that which follow so we can see what question he was answering and the rest of his response.

No problem. Here is the question and answer in its entirety

And that which follows you know the next page.

How about just posting a link to it?

Fail. The very next word is another question.

1 Like

:rofl: Some people never learn when its time.

2 Likes

"Of the 15 people — the “original 15,” as I call them — 8 of them have returned to their homes, to stay in their homes until fully recovered. One is in the hospital and five have fully recovered. And one is, we think, in pretty good shape and it’s in between hospital and going home.

So we have a total of — but we have a total of 15 people, and they’re in a process of recovering, with some already having fully recovered."

He made it absolutely clear he was talking about the original 15 cases.

We started out by looking at certain things. We’ve been working with the Hill very, very carefully, very strongly.

2 Likes

And then?

And then you can have some gravy with your Crow.

1 Like

You cant be serious? That is an entirely different part of the press conference
:man_facepalming:

1 Like

Yeah from the very beginning which set the context for the later question

You would actually have to be right about something first
:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Wrong. It set the context for that question and that question alone. There were even 2 other people that spoke in between those statements

The facts of course show otherwise but by all means continue your roll.

Your opinions are not facts. There were 2 other people that spoke in between those statements. They had nothing to do with each other