Shooting in Kenosha WI by citizen possible militia related

Read it again. That applies to the duty to flee and the presumption that the force was proportional. Does it not?

Does it preclude all self defense or just the (ar) presumption?

It is not relevant to the legality of possession of the weapon.

None whatsoever. Are you under the impression that I in any way, shape or form believe that the shooting of Jacob Baker was lawful or moral? That the officers shouldn’t be tried?

Do you have me confused with somebody else? Or am I just a racist and general all around horrible person?

1 Like

Has he been convicted?
He was clearly being assaulted.

1 Like

Had Blake been convicted?
Clearly he was walking away to get in his vehicle.

A sort of irrelevant statement. Those rioters had no authority to appoint themselves the official arsonists and assaulters in charge of caring about what happened to Blake. It is not justification for them.

So a bunch of racist just showed up with guns with the intent to kill people :roll_eyes:

Or a bunch of citizens showed up to help protect private property in the absence of the state.

6 Likes

Nailed it.

Drove 50 miles to be batman

Went out of their way to assist fellow citizens in need during abdication by the state.

I flagged them for you. I’m participating in the thread.

nice way to describe murder.

Nice way to describe self defense against a lynch mob.

3 Likes

They were on there way to do some charity work for church and just happened to get lost

The mob?

I’m not making any value judgements at all.

Arguing whether the riots are right, wrong, justified, or unjustified is pointless and irrelevant.

Riots are. They exist, whether or not you or I approve of them.

1 Like

“Fairness” is a construct built for children teach morality - not an excuse to justify bad behavior.

1 Like

It is also a moral foundation for adults. A very strong one.

Did the mob chase him down - or did he chase down the mob?

Which came first?

1 Like