Shooting in Kenosha WI by citizen possible militia related

Against words or a brick? Yes.

How? If he was walking why didn’t his chasers catch him?

And we don’t know either right now. All we do know and people were shot and 2 were killed.

Hard to believe that someone would go after a long gun unprovoked. It seems more likely that they went after him AFTER he shot someone

I guess we will see.

Oh no, we know much more than that. We know about bricks and skateboards. We know who.

THIS IS WHY PEOPLE RIOT. #BlacklivesStillMatter
Source

Sorry but rioting and looting doesn’t help anyone’s causes. The leftists/BLM are now using the 17 year old kit as a meme on twitter.

This is spreading on twitter i wanted to share this because i saw it i hope this is ok with the mods.Because i got a bit upset. Because in my opinion i do not support rioting yet this message basically says this is why riot?

1 Like

Yeah well, nothing that burning down a car dealership can’t solve :confused:

1 Like
Mod Note

Twitter links from prominent people conveying their message are acceptable. If a Twitter link with an embedded article link is used in place of the article, it will be deleted. Link the article itself along with a synopsis. This platform will not be used to promote Twitter handles. This is a discussion board. If you share someone’s opinion from twitter, share YOUR opinion, and leave theirs on twitter.

Rules of the Forum

Please edit your post and comply.

I added in my opinion if you mods or staff of the four dont feel that is enough please remove the thread. Thank you staff.

This should fix it. Adding to an existing thread is easier than starting a new one.

This is spreading on Social Media. According to him his only regret was not to kill the teenager. This really wont help the democrat’s narrative or the MSM narrative’s

If you want my opinion both of them shouldn’t had brought guns. Yet these rioters had no rights on burning down a business store.
Source

The state has to prove 1st degree murder yes. He is on video shooting the 2 people.
He brought a gun cross state lines and went to a civil unrest and is on video shooting them.

So we already know beyond ALL doubt (not just reasonable), The he loaded a firearm, brought it to neigboring state where there was civil unrest, and shot 3 people.

The only question is did he shoot them becaue of self defense? And that will have to be proven by the defense, not the state. State simply needs to prove he brought a loaded firearm to a place he knew he might shoot someone, and then shot some one.

Be hard to say he didnt do that -but i guess one could try.

I don’t believe in “hell” as it were. Not in the eternal damnation sense anyway. Sin is purged, the soul moves on.

The perpetrators would be facing federal civil rights law violations. There wouldn’t even be a conversation about his weapon.

A-hunting we will go.

Not being familiar with WI law with respect to long guns coming in from out of state, the transport from outside the state surely is a topic of discussion. He’s 17 and I’ll bet that’s another discussion as well. My question is who is the legal owner of the rifle?

Good question. I don’t know.
But WI law forbids anyone 18 with possession of a dangerous weapon with a few exceptions (none of which include having it loaded out of case in the middle of the street).

Yeah. That’s why he was there offering first aid to the people walking by regardless of who they were.

Real “bad guy” material.

1 Like

Rittenhouse was working after dropping out of high school after complaining about being bullied, the Tribune noted.

His mom had even gone to court seeking an order of protection in January 2017, accusing one of Rittenhouse’s classmates of bullying her son with taunts of being “dumb” and “stupid,” as well as threatening to hurt him. Despite expressing concern for her son’s safety, the single mom ultimately dropped the request, according to Lake County court records.

As well as a police fan, he appeared to support President Trump, and posted to social media images of his front-row view at a Trump rally in Des Moines.

Please. Cut it out.

“After three nights of looting and violence, protest Wednesday in Kenosha remained largely peaceful in the wake of the shooting of Jacob Blake.”

Left win Media speak for “not as much violence as the previous nights.”

1 Like

That’s where I get my views from as well.

1 Like