Shooting in Kenosha WI by citizen possible militia related

Sorry I’ll take the word of a man who lives and owns fire arms in WI. Texted him a while ago and he is the one saying that anyone over the age of 14 can possess a fire arm. They do not have to be going hunting or to the gun range.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
The written law or “a dude I know in WI”

It’s close…
Your friend is wrong

1 Like

I couldn’t give a damn. I guessed that opportunity goodbye.

Most anti gun people don’t understand the nuance of the term.
Firearms are neither legal or illegal. they are tools. Possessing said firearms without the proper license however, is.

If he killed them in self-defense why did he flee the state.

*Co-counsel? Not fair to team up.

He went home.

2 Likes

according to the police he fled with the intent of hiding from the authorities.

but then again he walk right passed the police with the murder weapon.

My gut was right. It looked like self-defense in the video I saw, but I felt like I leaving things out of my evaluation.

Buuuut, supposing that he did provoke it, he was running away and therefore trying not to engage them any longer. How is this different than shooting at a fleeing thief, where Rittenhouse is the thief and the people throwing things at him are like the person who shoots the fleeing thief?

I thought he turned himself in.

Antifa and some BLM who also use intimidate which i had seen on a stream.

From the video or screenshots he was waiting for the police to be picked up or arrested but the police passed by him.

Either i have seen a screenshot of a rioter with a gun who was trying to shot him.

Why am I not surprised.

1 Like

About what?

his social media doesn’t seem to make him out to be a crazy alt-right.
he just got in way over his head and now he is going to prison.

Might want to look up where the guys that got shot were from before you go down this road too far.

2 Likes

So, if someone threatens me with two illegal guns and I grab one of them and shoot him, I can’t claim legal use of the gun?

He shot someone who pointed a gun at him, fled an armed mob and shot a second guy who was pointing a gun at him. He may not go to jail at all.

1 Like

Yeah, they should have pumped him full of bullets on the street, right?

Wow. So my dad couldn’t have taken me hunting in Wisconsin until I was 18. That blows.