Shooting at Chabad synagogue in San Diego kills one, injures three

I remember when NativeSon was laughed at for saying we need to worry about certain people and home grown terrorist. Building a wall will do nothing to combat this. Very fine people on both sides

1 Like

Waiting to hear someone say people open carrying in the synagogue would have prevented this.

California? No way.

I know California doesn’t permit it. Just predicting someone will call that a solution – and a ridiculous one at that.

I believe this was already put forth following the Pittsburgh synagogue shooting.

You can get a concealed carry permit in California. I know quite a few people who carry regularly.

We will never be safe until every man, woman and child has the ability to quickly and efficiently kill every man, woman and child.

9 Likes

They have murder laws I am certain.

That leaves several genders surviving.
Let’s hope they can get along.

1 Like

Trump’s comment:

“My deepest sympathies go to the people that were affected, the families, their loved ones,” Trump said. “By the obviously — looks right now based on my last conversations — looks like a hate crime. Hard to believe. Hard to believe.”

He has got to stop saying everything is hard to believe when it’s something he doesn’t want to talk about.

1 Like

Very rare in San Diego.

Only took 10 posts. Congrats

I think there was an off duty border patrol agent there.

I live in San Diego. I know a few people with a permit. Doesn’t seem that rare to me.

1 Like

It’s almost like this is a political forum.

1 Like

Probably had them for a while. I remember Carl Demaio complaining about the lack of permits offered last year.

Amazing, isn’t it?

I really pay no attention to what radio hosts say. It’s good for business to make people upset.

2 Likes

Carl figured that out. He used to be what I considered moderate, but now is just as conspiratorial and partisan as the two radio hosts that precede him.

It didn’t take 10 posts. The OP starts out with “good people on both sides”, a statement Trump made regarding the removing statutes in Virginia. Somehow, this has relevance to an anti-Semitic murder in California.
Shame.