Shooter reported at Texas high school

No there isn’t.

buying guns on the dark web

https://www.google.com/search?q=buying+guns+on+the+dark+web&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjFwcT30JDbAhVqxlQKHXq5Amg4ChD8BQgJKAA&biw=1093&bih=570&dpr=1.25

I asked you if you were being serious. You retorted without an answer. You don’t have to answer you are not required to do so and anyway i already know it

This is an academic exercise. I have not bought a gun. I do not plan to buy a gun.

First link.

We know better than to feed those things…

Fifth link, a guy actually doing it…

If you quote what I originally said, then I will answer your question?
Just scroll over it, and it says quote, then click that

Fifth link for me is “DeepDotWeb.com” where a guy in Europe is complaining about how all the dark web gun sellers are scams.

Awwwwwww…poor guy. :joy:

Your search may have displayed different than mine. This is what I showed at #5.

sorry, guns are no more readily available now than in the past. The real question should be why are most criminals kids these days? Maybe liberals should look at the shooter rather focusing on the tool.

No I dont…organized is worthless to me, but I respect the overall personal right to believe…

No, you weren’t led to believe any such thing. The shooter in this case will never breathe free air again and if possible with a 17yo actor he will probably be executed before he’s 25.

I’m sorry that anything organized is worthless to you. I really did think that most Democrats would be more open minded than that! It does sadden me personally.

What law do you imagine that could be passed that would have prevented this shooting if it were in effect?

They don’t get paid to be accurate they get paid for shock and awe.

Do you think the POTUS gets real time minute by minute updates of every shooting that occurs?

Nobody but histrionic self important anti-gun fools suggests “arm everybody”.

Tasteless trolling isn’t helpful.

No, we changed our avatars to NRA badges as a result of the baseless dishonest attacks on the NRA by those of your ilk.