Shooter reported at Texas high school

A Democrat that probably doesn’t like Religion. >>>>>>>>This guy-Plasmaball<<<<<<<<<

I didn’t blame the mom…i was responding to the claim that all kinds of social issues were to blame. In Dixon Illinois shooting where mom bought a 9mm rifle she should not have been able to buy because of felony convictions. In Illinois she should not have been able to get a FOID card.

I was responding to this…

This is the new America where young males have broken or no relationships with their father and are very angry.

Smyrna wrote this comment

How many rounds do you think I need to kill 10 people?

10 unarmed people.

I don’t think you can any more

And you’re wrong. Again. Walmart hasn’t sold them for 3 years. Don’t sell pistols either.

“We need to do more than just pray for the victims and their families. It’s time in Texas that we take action to step up and make sure this tragedy is never repeated ever again,” Abbott said.

Two school resource officers were on the campus and confronted the shooter “early on in the process,” Abbott said. Two law enforcement officers are among the injured, according to a law enforcement source."

Beetleguise

And what are your thoughts on Governor Abbott’s comments?

By shooting them.

It depends on what kind of gun you got? How powerful the gun is, and what caliber?
If you know anything about guns, then how could you not know this?
I don’t know hardly anything about guns themselves, but I know common sense things about them.

No, it doesn’t.

I wonder if the shooter was a Democrat?

Go away.

I wonder on average, how many kids that grow up without a father. That those fathers themselves are DEmocrats? It says a lot about their party, and them not sticking around.
Because they’re players, or they wanted to abort the baby instead maybe?
They didn’t wan the responsibility of being a father?
gotcha! lol.

I love the fact that you and your old fart Democrat friends on here just despise me!
It makes me debating with the Democrats on here that much more enjoyable!!! lmao!!!
I mean you really hate me!

This is one of the reasons I think everyone should have been required to keep their old screen name. :stuck_out_tongue:

Some are now just being ■■■■■■■■ because they can hide behind a new name.

1 Like

You aren’t debating. You are shouting at your own echo. It’s boring.

Go away.

1 Like

There’s a lot of info that contradicts that.