SHE'S BACK! Stacey Abrams Says She ‘Would Be Honored’ to Run for Vice President in 2020

Originally published at: SHE’S BACK! Stacey Abrams Says She ‘Would Be Honored’ to Run for Vice President in 2020 | Sean Hannity

Failed Georgia gubernatorial hopeful Stacey Abrams sat-down with the hosts of The View Monday; saying she would be “honored” to run alongside any of the Democratic candidates during the 2020 presidential election.

“It would be doing a disservice to every woman of color, every woman of ambition… for me to say no,” said Abrams. “I want it — of course I want to serve America.”

.@staceyabrams "would be honored to run for vice president with the nominee" if asked.

"It would be doing a disservice to every woman of color, every woman of ambition… for me to say no," she adds. "I want it — of course I want to serve America." https://t.co/iSpno6P0QG pic.twitter.com/vMoFXE2jE2

— The View (@TheView) February 17, 2020

Abrams unveiled her “plans” to become the President of the United States within 20 years last month; telling a reporter she’s “very pragmatic.”

“Do you think the country will elect a woman president in the next 20 years?” asked reporter Clare Malone.

“Yes, absolutely,” Abrams said.

“Do you think it will elect a black woman?” Malone pressed.

“Yes, absolutely,” Abrams fired-back.

“Do you think they’ll elect you?” asked Malone.

“Yes, I do. That’s my plan. And I’m very pragmatic,” Abrams replied.

“Abrams has never held an office higher than a seat in the Georgia House of Representatives, although she did spend several years as a member of the Democratic leadership of that body. Abrams gained national fame for her contentious election against Kemp in 2018 — a race that was seen as a potential bellwether for Republicans in right-leaning states nationwide during what was a wave election year for Democrats,” reports Fox News.

Read the full report here.