Sherrod Brown and the Stolen Election

Ohio dem Sherrod Brown said that if Stacey Abrams doesn’t win the Georgia governor’s race, Republicans stole the election.

Where are the dems demanding proof? How did Republicans steak the election? I haven’t heard a peep. It’s clear they don’t care about hyperbolic statements and flat out lies coming from their side.

Oh, there’s still noise in GA. I’m seeing commercials from the Abrams camp daily here

He’s not the only one.

Apparently, only Democrats can win elections fair and square.

If she’d had a fair election, she already would have won,” [Clinton said]

Isn’t this the election where the Republican candidate shut down voting precincts because they were not compliant with ADA, but only the black areas were affected?

The election where the Republican candidate was also the Secretary of State and purged hundreds of thousands of people from the voter rolls, oversaw a process that blocked tens of thousands of voter registrations of predominantly black people, and then ended up with a slim margin of victory?

Yeah…nothing shady there at all.

We need another Brooks Brothers riot, with Roger Stone in his cos-play steampunk villain outfit leading chants of “Don’t count the votes! Don’t count the votes!”

2 Likes

Thank you for this idea. We hadn’t thought of doing that yet.

I hear Kris Kobach has a light schedule and no immediate plans. I am sure he’d be down for it.