Sheriffs Keeping Their Oaths

Grenades are ordnance and were not among the “arms” carried by a colonial militiamen.

Why do you keep returning to the same childish one liners over and over?

The gov’t doesn’t set the price of firearms nor do they collect the money when you buy one.

We have a protected right to not only keep and bear them, we have a right to buy and sell them.

A prerequisite is prior restraint which by definition is an infringement.

Voting is a heavily restricted privilege afforded to only eligible citizens of the US.

Any legal resident who has not been deemed ineligible can keep and bear arms whether they are a citizen of the US or not.

Neither are any weapon’s invented after the founder’s time.

1 Like

Definition of infringe

transitive verb

1 : to encroach upon in a way that violates law or the rights of another
//infringe a patent

Sorry, nothing about govt.

I remember you now. You are persistent.

I hate to tell you this but you made an error in reading my post. It wasn’t a question. Questions have question marks at the end. Just trying to help.

1 Like

Don’t be silly. Coming up with the the money for the purchase price is an individual limitation, not an infringement by the government.

Do you really have to ask that question? :wink:

Of course they were. Rfles won the Revolution.

Who do you think the Constitution is talking about when it says “shall not be infringed”?

And correct.

The mind is powerful. It allows you to believe anything.

Are the restrictions on Class III NFA weapons constitutional? Do you consider the requirements of ownership and transfer of these weapons infringement?

1 Like

Yes. And dividing them into a separate class is exclusionary and hoplophobic.

Except they are specifically choosing not to do a part of their job they personally disagree with. Like Kim Davis.

They need to be replaced.

“means.”

We know. Whatever interpretation of the word “arm” the person arguing chooses to use from that time period.

When it is demonstrated that a sheriff refused to uphold the law, there are going to be contempt, or worse, charges. We can only hope Trump isn’t around to pardon such corruption and dereliction of duty like he did with Arpaio.

You’d have to ask a lib, then.