SHE’S BACK: Hillary Urges Liberal ‘RESOLVE’ Against Trump, Says ‘Children’s Lives at Risk’

Originally published at: SHE’S BACK: Hillary Urges Liberal ‘RESOLVE’ Against Trump, Says ‘Children’s Lives at Risk’ | Sean Hannity

Twice-failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton refused to condemn liberal calls for the harassment of Trump administration officials this week; saying Democrats need “strength” to defeat the President’s agenda and warning that “children’s lives are at risk.”

The former Secretary of State was speaking with the Guardian when she was asked to weigh-in on growing calls for “more civility” from left-wing activists; abruptly saying “give me a break.”

“Give me a break! What is more uncivil and cruel than taking children away? It should be met with resolve and strength. And if some of that comes across as a little uncivil, well, children’s lives are at stake; their futures are at stake,” said Clinton.

“I mean, this is a crisis of his making that will damage kids for no good reason at all, and I think everybody should be focused on that until the children are reunited,” she added.

Read the full interview here.

Where is when will the Dumb Ass DemoRats going to tell the truth and why was there no out crys when Obama did it. Only he was sending kids to pedophile island to be raped amd killed. Where is the out rage on the Clintons?