Sharyl Attkisson / Keith Ellison

If as I suspect she wasnt fully clothed, do you still think she should show it to the news media? How many people do you know that would like to show their fighting with their spouce / significant other to the news?

I can understand some not wanting the republicans to investigate, and others not wanting the dems to just sweep it under the rug.

It seems to me like an independent prosecutor should take this to a “grand jury” type of venue where Monahan can get her allegation verified without having to show the video to the world.

Keith likes them barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen…

Very well. So now many who took Fords statements on faith (who do not include Jezcoe) now require actual evidence?

We’re supposed to believe the victim enough to investigate the alleged crime, not automatically throw anyone accused in jail.

Then show it to law enforcement or leadership in the Democratic Party.

You and I both know that if the video is what she says it is it would end his career. I mean… he isn’t a football player or anything.

1 Like

One…who’d do the Ellison investigation?

Two…Kavanaugh had already been investigated by the FBI on multiple occasions prior to this accusation.

Three…automatic is automatic…so why do you not automatically believe the woman…this time?

I believe her, meaning we should investigate the potential crime.

Unfortunately she doesnt seem to be credible. She claimed “soul rape” because he talked to other women after they broke up. She changed her story like 3 times on the video, claimed the other evidence she has was hacked and deleted. And what she has posted on twitter for evidence, just makes him seem like a nice guy.

Yeah… it might be like the Kavenaugh accuser that Avenatti brought forth. She didn’t have that credible of a story in my opinion.

Kavanaugh wasn’t investigated by the FBI.

Two, I see nothing wrong with requesting to see evidence the accuser claims exists that proves her allegations.

If Ford claimed to have such evidence, I would have requested to see it as well.

I dunno. Above my paygrade.

Not for this.

I believe he was a ■■■■■■ ex boyfriend. I believe he yelled at her and tugged on her feet once when emotions were high. I do not want him to be a supreme court justice. Cool?

What evidence has Monahan presented that Ford did not? All we have, from both, is their word that the incidents happened.

I’ve been quite consistent on this matter from the beginning. They’ve both presented the same evidence-the word that a person did a thing to them. I believe both are/were due an impartial investigation into their claims. I have no problem with Ellison being investigated-please, encourage the majority party in power right now to do so.

1 Like

That is my opinion as well.

1 Like

Sharyl Attkisson

/thread.

What does this mean?

Well your question means you don’t know who Sharyl Attkisson is.

I know who she is…I have had Full Measure set to record on my DVR for the last 6 months. I just dont understand “/thread”. Is that something you post so you can keep an eye on the thread?

It means “end thread”.

It’s an html joke.

Now I got it…Thanks.

That is not true.
We have Dr Reports, and three witnesses. and Text Messages. Watch the video again. At the 4:30 marks she says that she shared text messages. Did Dr Ford have any of those? At the 5:23 mark she showed that she turned over medical records from a year ago naming Ellison. This was at the time of the event, not 30 years later. At the 5:29 mark they state that she had 3 witnesses testify. How many witness did Dr Ford have? Wasnt it zero?