SHAMELESS: Democrat Says Strzok Should Receive PURPLE HEART for Anti-Trump Texts

Originally published at: SHAMELESS: Democrat Says Strzok Should Receive PURPLE HEART for Anti-Trump Texts | Sean Hannity

Democratic Congressman Steve Cohen found himself in hot-water Thursday among America’s brave service men and women; bizarrely saying anti-Trump FBI agent Peter Strzok deserves a Purple Heart over his escalating scandal.

Cohen addressed Strzok directly during his fiery Congressional testimony Thursday, saying “If I could give you a Purple Heart I would. You deserve one. This has been an attack on you in a way to attack Mr. Mueller.”

“If I could give you a Purple Heart I would. You deserve one. This has been an attack on you in a way to attack Mr. Mueller and the investigation that is to get at Russian collusion involved in our election. This is what this committee should be looking at,” he added.

“A direct strike at democracy and what this country is about with free and fair elections. Keeping us independent of our foe, not our competitor, our foe,” said the Democrat.