Sessions and Sanders cite the Bible for law enforcement

:joy:

1 Like

None of which supports your claim above. Try again.

At this point we should listen to The Lord’s Prayer as Jesus Christ would have spoke it…

1. What the ■■■■ is a Luddite?

2. Quit being lazy and use the quote function. This forum would be so much easier to follow if everyone did.

You.

I’m not here to make your life easier.

Or you can’t figure it out. Either way, PO.

Then don’t freak out when other posters start ignoring you and your questions. If you cant be bothered to spend the fraction of a second it takes to highlight a post so the rest of the readers can properly follow the conversation then you are worth the time replying to

1 Like

You’re not english. Nor are you a cowboy.

And yet here you are.

When did I claim to be English? I’m Greek. And I’m a Dallas Cowboys fan. Its the same screen name I was using on a Cowboys forum at the time. What does any of this have to do with anything?

I know what you told me to do in the post I referenced. It’s a Brut term.

You’ve never been to Greece.

Brit term…

The more I see Cooter Sessions speak on this the more it seems like he’s finally finding his stride with the Trump administration. His inner ■■■■■■■ is coming out. He really does fit in with the scum of America that are in power right now.

And yes, he looks like Granny Clampett which makes watching him speak even more hysterical.

Scooter. Love it.

even when a woman is not in a motherly way, it always seemed to me to be the gentlemanly thing to do to help her stay in practice.

and no Greek would have such an avatar.
98% are Christian. And the few muslims there don’t go for that evil ■■■■ either.

My ex-wife is a Scot. Certain terms stuck with me. I served in Germany for 7 years. Every winter, save the one I spent in Iraq, I took leave with family in Greece. Don’t act like you know me, you don’t and I certainly wouldn’t lower myself to know a bodom dweller such as yourself.

Trump Republicans are both childish (just like their favorite politician) and not interested in making this place easier to read.

It’s not surprising. More so to be expected.

Sure you did.

Great post. Yes, we all got together and voted.