Sessions and Sanders cite the Bible for law enforcement

Because it’s not court.

Good reply. Better put than my post I think.

You don’t think Session statement will be brought up in future cases?

The SCOTUS and the Constitution are not the same thing. I give you Citizen’s United.

opinion noted. Excuse me if I disregard it and listen to those who the Constitution names to interpret it

He wasn’t trying to get around it.

like I said this is all to divide us from talking about the real issue that children are being held hostage over a ■■■■■■■ wall.

You don’t think courts are obligated to rule on the merits of the case and objectively?

Pardon me while I continue to disregard your opinions.

You don’t think the public statement of the WH and AG are not part of the merit of a case?

Did they consider the thousands of times the dems said obamacare wasn’t a tax?

As much as I disagree with it, it’s still is law. Just like the separation of church and state is law. Someday the court may reverse itelf but unfortunately for mister Sessions they have not yet done that

Us? You’re American?

Children are unfortunately being detained because their parents chose to sneak them into this country.

You can disregard my opinions as much as you want. Unfortunately for you though Sessions cannot disregard Supreme Court decisions.

Once again show us the “separation of church an state” in the BoR’s.

are we not having a conversation? or are you a figment of my imagination.

If they were, obamacare wouldn’t be law.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances

What church did Sessions establish again? Oh that’s right, he didn’t. :cowboy_hat_face: