Seriously? You can't make this

LOL…you mad Torey?

3 Likes

Nope. Not this time. That lame assed argument is getting old. Everyone remotely close to Biden has been vacinated. They ain’t gettin no Rona from Joe. He’s afraid to take it off. Doesn’t want to trigger the wokies. Try again.

2 Likes

Nope, this is just as stupid as it comes. Biden wore a mask in the middle of a global pandemic.

Who…gives…a… ■■■■

1 Like

Oh ■■■■ me…it gets even better.

3 Likes

So he wasn’t alone, and was with 2 other people indoors, and they all wore masks, while observing social distancing.

And?

3 Likes

Seems pretty important to note that Biden is the only world leader at risk of catching or spreading the Sickly Tso.

:thinking:

3 Likes

I wonder if they gave him a mask with a bite block in it.

3 Likes

Can the virus come through the screen?

Also seems pretty important to note that a leader is acting like one, setting an example and exhibiting the kind of behavior he is asking others to do.

And it seems pretty important to note that if he had not worn a mask this same website would have blasted him for that, being a hypocrite because if he won’t wear a mask, why should we?

Petty and stupid nonsense.

4 Likes

The three stooges. These goofballs probably rode the same elevator up. Now they have to stay ten feet apart and mask up. In case their vaccination fails them? Maybe one of them has the Rona and doesn’t know it?

Larry Curly and Moe.

He wasn’t wearing a mask when he sat down. He’s also with Kerry and some other left-wing kook whom I’m sure are vaccinated.

Come on…this is embarrassing.

1 Like

Leadership. Plus, he was not alone.

Puppet master John Kerry.

1 Like

I knew it! What example is he setting?

That’s a teamwork level of defense right there.

“He’s so mighty and brave!”

It is embarrassing, I will give you that, but not for the mask nor anything he did.

1 Like

Sure, sure. Vaccinated all and 10 feet apart.

So he’s the only world leader who needs people in the room with him?

1 Like

Cheap knock off of three stooges. At least they did all their own stunts. :wink:

1 Like

Then why?